My Dad was a Papparazzo,don't ask me dumb shit-Kanye West tells Lawyer | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Dad was a Papparazzo,don't ask me dumb shit-Kanye West tells Lawyer

During his disposition at a civil lawsuit filed against him for assaulting a paparazzo by name  Daniel Ramos,Kanye West revealed his dad was a papparazzi.He told the lawyer during interrogation
'My father was a paparazzo himself. My father was a medical illustrator, a Black Panther, a Christian marriage counselor.'My mother was the first black chair of the English department in Chicago State. They didn't raise me to be out here wrestling with random paparazzi in front of LAX,....
'Sometimes I get in the car with the paparazzi. Paparazzi help me to park,'The paparazzi watch my car and makes sure that cops don't give me tickets. There are some nice guys out here trying to just feed their family.
'And then there's assholes like the guy you're representing.''And this guy is asking me about dumb shit.So, you know, I'm sorry that I tried to grab his camera. But I obviously didn't try to hurt him. I'm not here to hurt people,'I tried to stop his camera and stuff, he fell down, faked it and everyone was saying “Why did you hit this guy?” I didn't hit him

16 comments:

  1. I believe the paparazzi is faking it, there is something fake with that picture...poor Kanye
    Tina a.k.a Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is damn funny... For the best weightloss and fitness tips click here»» Fitness Blog, Weight Loss Tips And Beauty

      Delete
  2. Firstly I say good morning to my beauty queen, Atinuke Bello.

    The paparazzi is doing a crucial job in sustaining the global lucrative amebo biz. Bloggers are the foremost beneficiaries.
    I think a female paparazzo should be called mamarazzo. What do u think?

    Omo Oba (formerly known as Shrek )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol the pap faked that fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol when they see celeb they loose their senses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes they r realy MAD! Somebody's
    privacy, is his/her thing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanye smells. I met him at the JFK Airport gosh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Lizzy. The Lord will increase you and give you joy unspeakable in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls watz does paparazi minz? Hope itz not papa ra nsi (papa lick shit)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Papa ra nsi ko, patoranki ni

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stupid guy just wanna make quick cash. That's all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe he is telling the truth. Visit www.tinyphoenixx.blogspot.com for dating tips and inspirations

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321