Beyonce fans tear down Karrueche over shady comment on Blue Ivy's hair | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Beyonce fans tear down Karrueche over shady comment on Blue Ivy's hair

Karrueche is under serious fire after throwing shade at Blue Ivy's hair to the VMA's. She was a guest host on BET's 106 & Park and in a segment called top 6 things Blue Ivy thought about the VMA's., Karrueche said
"I really did wake up like this because my parents didn’t comb my hair. Sorry Blue! I love you!"
 This drew serious backlash from the Beyhive.All sorts of insults hurled at her for the shade thrown. She then took to twitter to say
Now y’all know I LOVE me some BeyoncĂ© and Blue Ivy!I didn’t write this script y’all lol
The lol she added at the end even enraged them further

See some insults below





23 comments:

  1. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Her first public speech as a celeb and she blew it..... Ewu gambia.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find urself first, gurl karr

    ReplyDelete
  3. But the baby's hair is truly horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blu Blu my God daughter. Even though I haven't seen her in a year because I was in jail,this bitch ka ka karruchum has messed with the wrong baby. I have to try to call Beyonce. Hope she still remembers me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Pwetty I missed u! Ms jailer. Did u commit suicide or why u go jail?
      Welkum , how's ur italino lover

      Delete
    4. Pwetty I missed u! Ms jailer. Did u commit suicide or why u go jail?
      Welkum , how's ur italino lover

      Delete
    5. Pwetty I missed u! Ms jailer. Did u commit suicide or why u go jail?
      Welkum , how's ur italino lover

      Delete
    6. Pwetty I missed u! Ms jailer. Did u commit suicide or why u go jail?
      Welkum , how's ur italino lover

      Delete
  5. Wtf is this pwetty trying so hard to be relevant on this blog. Fuck off bitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch you don't know who I am? You must be blind. I'm pwetty back from jail. Watch out

      Delete
    2. Lol welcome bk

      Delete
  6. Plsss.. That's The Truth. I Hate It When Ppl Think Beyonce Is A god or something.. Blue ivy's hair is HORRIBLE.. Simple

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyounce just decided not to comb blue iveys hair guess she want her to have a natural dreads

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't make fun of a child publicly under any circumstances..easiest way for a celeb to lose fans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blu wasn't at her best we all know that but don't try and make it an issue that lady Kerruche should know her place

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321