Acid attack survivor Naomi Oni stuns in new photos,reveals she has started dating again | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Acid attack survivor Naomi Oni stuns in new photos,reveals she has started dating again

Naomi Oni, the victim of a vicious acid attack in 2012 which left her scarred for life says she is now dating again and is ready for love...
Naomi whose attacker turned out to be a friend Mary Konye who was jailed for 12 years,admitted that her boyfriend at the time left her 2 months after the attack and it left her wondering if she would ever find love again and if a man would find her attractive..She told Closer magazine
'When I saw my face, I couldn’t stop crying. I thought, "Who’s going to want to marry me like this?" I felt so low, I didn’t want to live.'
Speaking on her most recent relationship which she also said has ended but boosted her confidence,she said
He said I was gorgeous and completely took me by surprise - he approached me in the street and said he'd read about my story and thought I was so inspirational that he wanted to take me out. Things didn't work out with the guy I was seeing and we’re just friends, but it’s boosted my self-esteem.I'm enjoying being single at the moment but I'm ready to fall in love again with the right person.' The guy I was seeing looked past my scars to the person I am inside. It made me realise the attack doesn’t have to ruin my life.'
Despite her ordeal, Naomi is set on pursuing a career within the fashion and beauty industry

     Naomi before the attack & Konye her attacker

15 comments:

  1. Gud for her. Happy new month to u guyz and most especially to our beautiful Emeh, finest blogger eva liveth. May God continue to bless and protect us in Jesus name. (Amen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But y was d girl jailed just for 12yrs?!?!?!????

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Konye deserves atleast 30 years. 12 years is too small for living someone disfigured for life. Haba

    ReplyDelete
  4. en how many years, it should be life oooo, since it is attempted murder
    click HERE to see two nasty dude and babe caught doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so happy for her but I think she should take her time very well. That Mary Konye deserves more than 12 years in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked friend, the 12years is just too small

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God she is back and still looks beautiful,shame to konye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Naomi is thirsty for fame. I think there's an iota of truth in Konye's version afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Show me her recent pics,let me see if i can consider her.is all abt the red passport man,9ja tire man.*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha omo i no blame u jare

      Delete
  10. Ready for love

    I wish you well
    *ZIMAMA*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fine girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats a cool plastic face you got
    as for her friend, she should be stone to death

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321