"I'm Not Dating Genevieve Nnaji & I never had a crush on her- Dbanj | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 15 June 2014

"I'm Not Dating Genevieve Nnaji & I never had a crush on her- Dbanj

Despite all the confessions in the past,Dbanj who just turned 34 is putting a lid on whatever he had with Genevieve. Here is what Dbanj told Vanguard in a new interview

How do you react to the aged-long rumour that you are dating top Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji?
There have been so many rumours about so many things. I don’t like to talk about my personal relationship again because people always misunderstand me. But rumours must always be rumours.
But it’s always good to put the record straight?
Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now.
You had a huge crush on her?

I never did.
At 34 years, is D’banj not thinking of settling down?
Of course, I am thinking of settling down. Who said, I am not married? My private life must remain private, especially to the press.
Meaning that D’banj is secretly married?
  It could be so.

16 comments:

  1. Genny broke his heart finally lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'banj u are passed away n behold Genevieve has becum new. Weda u dated her or not, had crush on her or not, datz ur own bag of cement. I'm stil waiting for the newest tracklee from the wacklee's family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ℓ☺ℓs..,seems you dreamt abt dbanj before u woke up this morning.

      Delete
  3. So what ???? Who cares !! Joor go n' get married.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fish turned crayfish aka floplee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genny this ur ceramel skin mehn, i no fit Fall, damn., nice pic..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trust me they are about to get married. 'We' know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He said he may be secretly married?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doroliar alias who cares? It's up to you joor. People won't quit doing amebo sef. When has it become a fad for Yoruba men to marry Igbo women? The trend is usually vice versa. So reverse and return to Kaduna abi na Kano.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kokolet, triplet, toilet,juliet, wat ever let u call urself na u sabi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let them get married jare and stop the hide and seek

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gbam,can't a celebrity have peace

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dbanj has two mouth,I read an interview he had with punch that he wishes to marry genny meaning he once has a crush on her,men will never change expecially when it comes to lies and deciet,its in their blood.

    ReplyDelete
  13. na genny gv am space dspite al d guys dt came around her..genny hd pride bt dbanj made her lost it.d lyk d make am secret.genny ur nt growing yung.4gt d fake luks&age

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321