Revealed! Tupac Shakur's final words before he died ..... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 23 May 2014

Revealed! Tupac Shakur's final words before he died .....

There has been alot of mystery surrounding his death and many still think he is alive somewhere.But now, a police officer at the scene where Tupac was shot has revealed what he claims are his last words
Chris Carroll, who was on bike patrol along the Las Vegas Strip that fateful night of September 7, 1996, told Vegas Seven that 2pac's last words were"F*uck you*.After Tupac's car was shot 13 times,he was on the scene with Suge Knight..
"After I pulled him out, Suge starts yelling at him, ‘Pac! Pac!’ And he just keeps yelling it. And the guy I’m holding is trying to yell back at him. He’s sitting up and he’s struggling to get the words out, but he can’t really do it. And as Suge is yelling ‘Pac!,’ I look down and I realize that this is Tupac Shakur.
"So I’m looking at Tupac, and I’m asking him, ‘Who shot you? What happened? Who did it?’ And he was just kind of ignoring me. He was making eye contact with me here and there, but he’s trying to yell at Suge. And I kept asking over and over, ‘Who did this? Who shot you?’ And he basically kept ignoring me. And then I saw in his face, in his movements, all of a sudden in the snap of a finger, he changed. And he went from struggling to speak, being noncooperative, to an ‘I’m at peace’ type of thing. Just like that.
“He went from fighting to ‘I can’t do it.’ And when he made that transition, he looked at me, and he’s looking right in my eyes. And that’s when I looked at him and said one more time, ‘Who shot you?’
“He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth, and I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out: ‘Fuck you.’
“After that, he started gurgling and slipping out of consciousness. At that point, an ambulance showed up, and he went into unconsciousness."

“As soon as he got to the hospital, he went into surgery and was heavily sedated, and I guess he went into a coma and really never came out of that, until they took him off of life support. So that moment I talked to him was his last real living moment where he was speaking. I talked to the cop who rode in the ambulance with him. He said Tupac never came out of it, and he never said anything at the hospital. There was nothing else.”
 Earlier this year, Suge who was accused by Diddy of shooting Tupac told Tmz
Everybody know off the top, I ain't the nigger killed Tupac. I'm the nigger protected Tupac!Bitch ass Puffy can get him a muthafucking star (on the Walk of Fame), and every rat in the world say he's the one who killed Tupac, or had him shot."Tupac’s not dead. If he was dead, they’d be arresting those dudes for murder. You know he’s somewhere smoking a Cuban cigar on the islands.”

21 comments:

  1. This is a real thug..Someone copy those local bingo's Sinzu and Godwon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Professor caught abusing a female student in his office
      Here

      This is is Exactly How Male Boss Molests their Female Secretary in their Office.
      Here

      Assuming your girlfriend made this great mistake in Public, what will you do?
      Here

      Omg! You wont believe what this girl is doing with her Ukwu
      Here

      Delete
  2. Chai fuck you not even God forgive me.Odiegwu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm!A thug till death

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bla bla bla after ow many years ..next pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyno is Tupac.Inside info

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 2 pac

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol..y'all be saying Tupac is dead..laffing in chinese....the dude isn't dead....a week after his faked death,people in haiti called America that they saw him ......


    when he was in prison, he read a lot about Machiavelli who wrote something about faking your death at 25 and coming back after 18 years which is apparently what Tupac is doing




    7.7.14 Y'all mark your Calender, Tupac is coming back




    MAN STABS ANOTHER BECAUSE HE DATED HIS GIRLFRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol..he earned himself an executive seat in hell...


    ~MR EDDY~says so via www.facebook.com/eddywhiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And who r u to decide if he made heaven or hell........mind ur own salvation. FOOL!

      Delete
  9. Tupac is dead may his soul RIP, I was there at his funeral even took a selfie wit his corpse. If u doubt be google it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think he's dead until his burial then I can believe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lmao this dude gather mouth i swear...
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. hrm paul ojeih24 May 2014 at 12:15

    we all chose to believe that tupac amaru shakur is alive bu truth be told the hommie is dead and long gone his work of art will always remain a classic like it or not suge Mario knight had a hand in his death
    and for his last words that cop is lying pac never said a damn word wen he was shot nigger was struglign to breath fucking popo trying o cash in and make money. fuck sinzu and Godwon pac was a Gangster that kept it real

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well 2pac supposed to face life imprisment and sudden death week before rail is kinda confusing but,Ideal person behind every of if he's dead or not is, the mother lol...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gardening is not just physically and aesthetically
    rewarding. They can give step-by-step planting instructions, such as: plant
    positioning; how much sun; and seasonal planting times.
    Make sure the mixture isn't too heavy for the delicate
    plant roots.

    Review my webpage finans fakta ()

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321