AfroCandy's solution to the Boko Haram Madness.... | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 2 May 2014

AfroCandy's solution to the Boko Haram Madness....

She may be raunchy but still voices her opinion when it comes to National Issues..Here is what Afrocandy wrote on her Facebook wall a few minutes ago 
"BRING OUR GIRLS BACK......I am watching CNN now in New York and Nigeria has been on the News since the Kidnapping of the Innocent Young Girls. From what I can see, the Days of the Boko Haram is coming to an End since their madness drove them as far as hurting Children, USA May just step in and trust me, only One Drone, they are Done. So My point is, The Nigerian Government (President) should just give the USA a go ahead to help. The media over here reports that the Nigerian president does not want any interference from any International societies and I don't know why. Even though I Sang/Supported him during his election, it is now obvious that the Northerners will do everything possible to frustrate his Government, so I would say


"Mr. President, I love you, still support you, I also understand your plight but it is time to Give it Up and Step Down" Since you cannot single handedly do anything about the Boko Haram and general Security of the Country, people are dyeing everyday and it's not Funny anymore. Pls give it back to the Malams, let them eat it, let's divide Nigeria so they can Kill themselves if they so desire or better still let other Capable Countries come in and Help you. Enough is Enough. and after all said and done, I am a Single mother of 2 young girls and I Feel the pains of the parents of those innocent young girls and I pray for their Safe Returns...... PLEASE BRING OUR GIRLS BACK! "
More photos from the scene with our forensic experts taking evidence ...

22 comments:

  1. I repeat Nigeria should split as she said. Give them their desert and let them bomb themselves please

    ReplyDelete
  2. What people are talking this Ndi ara is talking. Move jor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now attention seekers want to form bring back our girls smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! But she tried o,she has a little sense in her coconut brain

      Delete
    2. This is the first time that Afrocandy has said anything that makes sense to me.
      #Bringbackourgirls- A Call To Prayer For The Chibok Girls- click my name to read more

      Delete
  4. "Pls give it back to the "Malams", let them eat it, let's divide Nigeria so they can Kill themselves if they so desire "
    Another advanced Dencia talk

    ReplyDelete
  5. okwa dat igbo gal2 May 2014 at 20:28

    abeg...this lady made sense forget that she's a normally senseless person. Afrocandy I agree with u for the first time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She made serious sense.The northerners want to frustrate Jona, but let him just leave to do save many from dying. They won't stop till he leaves

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw d headlines ,I'm like "wot can Afrocandy possibly hav to say about d "bring back our girls " slogan! But I was a little impressed when I read it tho,she tried

    ReplyDelete
  8. Move over Maheeda and Cossy! Afrocandy takes d lead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heya Afro baby, good too see you have brains too. If only you would be born again. You wrote like a stella damasus would

    ReplyDelete
  10. So surprize that something reasonable can cum from dis ladies mouth..I totally agree wt her on dis one..GEJ is jst a like a decorative flower in AsoRock ..buh why is he refusing help from d international societies..am suspecting him oooooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I'm really impressed now I believe the say don't judge a book by it cover. #bringbackourgirls#

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agreee with her. Mr President should think well on the help from the Americans cause they no dey use eye see oil twice. Personally I will prefer help from Russia or (Ghana, Cameroon(LOL). Errrh I once heard that the Americans are the ones behind boko haram and their plan is to herness nigeria's oil.They will pose as if they are up for help only to take our oil in the end. I can't verify the news but we all know what America can do. They can plan something now just to execute it in the next century.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True no Americans or we will pray for BH to come back.Those people are evil

      Delete
  13. In as much as i agree with her but uncle jona should not resign, he should not even think twice about it, he should allow the militant come into this matter. Dividing nigeria is a Yes for me. The problem is that nigeria is practicing One-Party system instead of Multi-party system, power should go round. But he should also allow Russians come into our matter, i believe they will be of a bigger help to us, isreal is dia too biko.

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In your mumu mind you have posted intelligent comment. Mikey mouse

      Delete
  14. I concuu with u peeples

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't tell me those security people are trying to form FBI on a scene that has been already contaminated hisss

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the height of insensitivity. I hope those girls aren't violated or killed off for their organs. Hmmm...there's a global need for young people's organs in the owrld of drinking fools all for money. Let's hope that this isn't an AFRICOM verdict; killing people to extend the control Africa by the powers that be. I'm sick of these greedy jihadists white and black.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Truth! This is the 1st time you a saying something meaningful so you have some sense after all

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321