Lupita Nyong'o is the new face of Lancome | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 4 April 2014

Lupita Nyong'o is the new face of Lancome

She just keeps winning....Lupita Nyong'o just clinched a lucrative deal as a face of cosmetic giant, Lancome .She explained why she choose the brand

“What appealed to me about Lancôme is that they’re not dictating what beauty is,” Lupita said. “What they do supports something that already is — and that was appealing to me, too. It’s what drew me to them. Hopefully it’s a symbiotic relationship — that I benefit from being associated with them, and they benefit from being associated with me, as well. And for the consumer at large, I think Lancôme has a range of products for every woman, and I think having me will expand people’s understanding of, hopefully, what Lancôme stands for, who Lancôme is for"

19 comments:

  1. What of Dencia? They didn't sign her? This is cheating

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the celebrated celebrity in the world ryt nw...... Keep doing africa proud but her black is not still beautifull but her personality makes her the most beautifull woman in africa..... Congrat gal and may God continue blessing ur hustle....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ed
      my thought while looking at this picture
      I wl not categorze her as extremely beautiful woman
      but u know what when God has made up His mind to bless someone even if u rub shit for body na u people go dey follow for back o, this is just destiny at work and I pray God bless me too like this

      Delete
    2. I thought this same Ed called her ugly before?

      Delete
  3. Lupita but Lancôme makes bleaching creams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dats cool. Is her time to shine. @edreamz pls Wat do u kw abt black beauty? Well everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but I think Ur comment must hav something to do with Ur sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dats cool. Is her time to shine. @edreamz pls Wat do u kw abt black beauty? Well everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but I think Ur comment must hav something to do with Ur sight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful woman, keep ripping Africa and don't bleach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ripping? I hope u meant repping

      Delete
  7. yoruba girls are my types of babes.They have naturally big yansh and big firm breasts.It is because of the amala and gbegiri soup they eat regularly that gives them that beautiful features.My ish with them are that they are not neat down there,they are bleachers and are not good cook.But i love them gels
    *nohardfeelingso*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So how does this dumb comment relate to Lupita an Oscar winning actress?

      Delete
    2. You should have ignor it na.Replying shows you love the dumb comment.
      thanks

      Delete
  8. Wen God blesses u,no one can chng it,
    You r invited 2 living faith church

    ReplyDelete
  9. So proud of her.Ist black Lancome ambassador

    ReplyDelete
  10. As my silly friend said and I quote "if you think Lupita is beautiful, pray that your daughter looks exactly like her". I think she has a great personality and she has an appeal about her.Keep winning Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black girls rock
    The Wife Vs The Side Chic- click my name to find out more

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321