"I don’t like fat men & men that wait for you to ask before they give"-Actress Bukky Wright | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 5 April 2014

"I don’t like fat men & men that wait for you to ask before they give"-Actress Bukky Wright

The 47 year old veteran & one of Nollywood's most beautiful actresses..opened up to the Sun on her kind of man
"I am attracted to God fearing and good looking men. I don’t like fat men. I love tall dark and slim men.I don’t like deceitful and uncaring men. I could die for a very caring man. I’m a very romantic person so I love romantic men; I love surprise gifts. As a young girl growing up I read a lot of Mills & Boom. I like my man to surprise me with gifts; it sweeps me off my feet. I don’t like men that wait for you to ask before they give. I like men that are in control and know what to do. But I notice that with most men, if you don’t ask you don’t get."

16 comments:

  1. I AGREE. THATS UR POINT OF VIEW. HOWEVER, FAT MEN CAN BE VERY ROMANTIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caN see d fairy tales hav taken u to anoda level.U'll really hav to sit and dry if u dnt open ur mouth and ask

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wht beauty emeh and wht horrible shoes she's gat there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao women of the days hian

    ReplyDelete
  5. aunty rmber ur age o@47 u stil they like dis like that.no time o*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLOG ANALYSER: humans are different. I love men who are big and tall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the first pix her laps have been photoshopped into oblivion. At 47 you should be thanking ur stars if a goat even looks ur way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Razz Yoruba woman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I Apply??

    ……………..
    .
    .
    .
    ¤GROWN MAN IN A YOUNG BODY¤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Atleast she didn't add rich

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lady really knws what she want and i love her for that..... Thats a gud choice no doubt.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is it that loose chics want to marry God fearing men? Which God fearing man will leave his wife to marry them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What she meant by wanting a Godfearing man is a man that is rich and she can control anyhow.Read her comment very well she is talkin about men who can give money without asking bla bla.What can women give apart from sex?we are tired of women wanting men to give all the time.They should give us too.not sex alone

    ReplyDelete
  14. oloshi bu u dated femi Davies who is fat

    ReplyDelete
  15. If @ 47 she can still be talking stupid how wld she find husband.she is suppose to be a role model bt she is acting like a hungry uni girl dis is jst ridiculous

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321