" I don’t charge less than N3m for a show"-Oritse femi | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 6 April 2014

" I don’t charge less than N3m for a show"-Oritse femi

Last time, Oritse Femi whose latest hit "Double Wahala" is making waves said his first fee as an artiste was 5 million naira in 2004/2005..Now, he says he charges nothing less than 3 million for a show.Wow!This means he should be one of the Nigeria's richest Nigerian musicians ....He told Punch
"I went solo in 2006.  That was the first time a marketer paid me N5m for my first single, ‘flop politician’.  The money changed my life.Things have definitely changed.  I don’t charge less than N3m for a show now. Sometimes, we have concerts funded by multinational companies and we have to tour 20 states. Now, calculate N3m multiplied by 20. The situation has indeed improved."

13 comments:

  1. This guy again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His latest song is really cool (double wahala)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even Dbanj will sweat before he sees 3m for show. Unless it's government shows

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is this abeg??? somebody answer me b4 i shot truth..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to "SHOT" your English teacher

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahahaha.,,, like seriously“b4 u shot truth”. I raise yansh for u oooo

      Delete
  5. Mtcheewwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao.... Who dash monkey banana.. may be he uses charm to extort those sum of money frm them... I don die, who him be abeg???? Hw many hit tracks he get abeg...??? My frnd go park well....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ye u should charge that amount for your Boring songs, btw u get shows once in two yrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor ass commenters,i collect 5million per show even thou am nt a house hold name in d game,tlkless of him.he doesn't charge much to me*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut up rabbit

      Delete
    2. mayb in your dreams or illusions.. now wake up and go take ur schizophrenia drugs

      Delete
  9. I love that song soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321