"My diamond/sapphire ring was a gift from an elderly white man"-MBGN Anna Banner | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 March 2014

"My diamond/sapphire ring was a gift from an elderly white man"-MBGN Anna Banner

 A few days to valentine, the reigning MBGN queen & Special Assistant on Culture and Tourism in Bayelsa State fuelled speculations she was engaged when she shared a  photo of a ring on her finger with caption
"‘OMG!!!!!!…. can’t believe dis…. n its not even valentines day.. sapphire n diamond.
She tells The Netng it wasn't an engagement ring
" The guy who gave me the ring is just a friend. He is not my boyfriend. There is nothing between us.It was like 3-days before Valentine. And it was given to me by a friend of mine, who is like my godfather, an elderly white man. I was actually given two rings, a sapphire/diamond ring and gold/diamond. He gave me that because my birthday was around the corner and Valentine as well, and he wasn’t going to be around on those two occasions. I was very excited because that was my first diamond ring. He even gave me the certificate for the rings. So, right there, in his house, I posted it on Instagram. But I didn’t add anything like ‘my boo gave it to me’.
The Diamond/sapphire is 26karat while the diamond/gold is 36karat."
"I  am single for now but I don’t plan to remain single. When I have a boyfriend, everybody will know."

27 comments:

  1. Elderly man ur frnd or sugar daddy..... This babe na big tym lier....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like that.And you were so excited over somebody's father giving you two rings.Just a friend indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. ""He gave yu in his house"" yu no sabi lie self......... Food mode activated..
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your godfather........bought you a ring of all beautifulthings he could get for you.....don't be ashamed if you dating an old man because a ring to me symbolizes of two things to me, engagement and marriage.....how come he left other things and decided to get you a ring? madam you better speak the truth and stop beating around the bush

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl is nt smart at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This girl is nt smart at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kai dumb blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. my dear dnt tell me you r beauty and no brains.......................elderly man indeed and in his house..............Liar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Endtimes beauty queen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is why some people need PR before speaking in public. A Genevieve or even Rukky sandal won't say this. It sounds so dumb "he even gave me the certificate " " I was in his house " he is just a friend and later like a godfather " he didn't give me one he bought two rings" Girl you are DUMB

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She sounds dull

    ReplyDelete
  13. MBGN likes them light. Whitenicious all the way. She's pretty and just said it like that. Where was the white guy in Naija or abroad? Hmmm...good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna Banner? What is an Anna Banner?

    Pls help me win the Wordpress Journal competition for the Africa subregion. I'm already in the top 5 and i just need 10,000 more views. Muah
    Just a Click, Please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. INDEED!!! A 19 year old girl has a godfather that bought her a ring. How unrealistic. Am having doubts about this MBGN thing now cos they all look at is skin colour and no brains. Since Agbani won and made us proud internationally, these people have lost focus.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Endtimes mumu

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's just a "friend" and he bought u not one but two diamond rings! In his house!?Girl, we are not dumb! It's ok, u can say he's ur bf. U won't go to Kirikiri for that. It's a trend in Naija to date older men. I wouldn't mind one myself

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's just a "friend" and he bought u not one but two diamond rings! In his house!?Girl, we are not dumb! It's ok, u can say he's ur bf. U won't go to Kirikiri for that. It's a trend in Naija to date older men. I wouldn't mind one myself

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you missed the decimal.
    Its prob .26/.36

    ReplyDelete
  20. *Her. Royal Hotness*12 March 2014 at 08:13

    Nothin about dis girl intrigues me! From her pale skin 2 her all American Name, her not so pretty face 2 d heavy makeUp she alwaiz does dat makes her look so old and she insists she's 19 and now her dull brain? OMG dis can't be a queen!

    ReplyDelete
  21. She can neva be 19 nw, dey shuld be decievn demselves dia wif her bleached skin nd all....nt godfather d name is Sugar daddy na mistake bloggers lols oshe *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321