Meet the divorced woman who married her pet dog(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Meet the divorced woman who married her pet dog(Photos)

Amanda & Sheba
According to Metro Uk....A 47-year-old divorced woman in the UK has 'married' her pet dog because the canine had all the qualities she needed in a life partner.Apparently dismayed by men, Amanda Rodgers, from south London, married her loyal pet terrier called Sheba.Rodgers had married a man 20 years ago but the relationship ended within a few months.The wedding ceremony took place in front of 200 people in Split, Croatia in August 2012,
"Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low," Rodgers said.I couldn't think of anything more I'd need from a life partnerI got down on one knee and proposed. I could tell by her tail wagging that she said 'yes'.I'd dreamed of a perfect wedding dress since I was small, I made it myself for the ceremony. The day was wonderful, more fun than the marriage. I gave her a kiss to seal the deal and then everyone threw confetti. It was a wonderful moment,"
More below


Kissing her dog
Rodgers said the wedding to Sheba may not have been real in the legal sense "but it was a nice way to mark what Sheba means to me".

17 comments:

  1. The whites are so so crazy.... What type of shit life is this pls....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hw Truth will end up if she continue 2 insult yoruba ppl...craze woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then tomorrow Obama and other oyinbo countries will start telling us to accept this because it's human rights and it's an individual choice...may God help us all

    ReplyDelete
  4. stupid lifestyle


    www.9jablower.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO LITERALLY HER DOG CAN NOW F**K HER WITHOUT CONDOMS IN PUBLIC PLACES?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Endtime marriage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanity in full trouble

    ReplyDelete
  8. this whites will never cease 2 amaze us...waitin 4 d next weird story but b4 then,endtimes dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bring the Dog to Nigeria, Calabar people will eat it and you'll become a widow

    Shrek

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ginao obafemi,its Lmao n nt Lmaf*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tnx @Atinuke tell her o, dats hw she wuld end up....Pure madness nofn wey person no go see *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321