Man injects arms with Alcohol to grow monster arms(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Man injects arms with Alcohol to grow monster arms(Photos)

Arlindo de Souza has grown 29in biceps - the biggest in Brazil - after injecting the filler into his body, where it causes appearance of swollen muscles.Mr de Souza, who is single and lives with his elderly mother, Josefa Gomes de Souza, in Olinda on the coast of Brazil's Pernambuco state admits it can cause dangerous infections. Some users have had their arms amputated. Others have died.
'My friend Paulinho, he passed away from doing these things.I felt his death a lot. He took it, I took it, but he went beyond the limit. I advise no-one to take this oil.The guy gave it to me. He said, "Take this, it will make you grow in days".I loaded the syringe, put it in my arm, injected it and it swelled me up right there and then.
'To tell you the truth, I didn't feel a thing. There was sometimes a bit of dizziness but nothing apart from that.I was working out the same so my strength stayed the same - nothing changed.
'Most people who take it do not know how to apply it. They will use just any old blood vessel. Some will end up loosing an arm, another needs an operation, some may even lose their lives.
More sexy photos below


'I've stopped taking it, and other things as well, but there is always that will to start again. But I'm managing to control myself, to this day.'

19 comments:

  1. nofn wey person no go see oseeee....pure rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does he want to achieve? Perhpas he wants to be recorded in Maltina Book of Records. Guinness doesn't have time for him. He's an attention seeker. There are better ways to commit suicide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He want to look like Popeye the sailor man (cartoon) hahahaha mad man.

      Delete
    2. Lmao @ Popeye the sailor, honestly this is so ridiculous.

      Delete
  3. Abeg, This is irritating

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh dis is disgusting!!!!!!!
    Miss Emeh did u say sexy hmmm
    No wonder he is styl single
    I mean who in her right senses will eva marry a monster like dis mtchewww

    ReplyDelete
  5. warris this?is he happy with himself?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He drank agbo..that thing yoruba people take.Investigations revealed it was a yoruba man who gave him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth ruth.ur craze no be here oooo.lol

      Delete
    2. Truth truth#

      Delete
    3. Am Sure Truth is just a 16year old girl with a Techno phone. If not she won't comment like her brain sac is leaking. You're boring us bitch. Stop trying to be like rude commenters on other blogs. Come and be forming rude girl on here. Anuofia

      Delete
  7. Rubbish, he doesn't even abs and chest muscles to complement the "monster" arms

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Endtimes alcohol

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLOG ANALYSER: he has deformed him self ooh! Chai!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dude no get sense....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  11. dis guy looks like one of my old dog,nw i believ wat my dog did 2 be like dis white gorila*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  12. E resemble Pop-eye

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321