"I've infected 324 men with HIV"-19 year old Kenyan student(Pictured) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

"I've infected 324 men with HIV"-19 year old Kenyan student(Pictured)

A female student at Kabarak University in Nakuru, Kenya has confessed she deliberately infected 324 people with HIV.The girl, 19, whose name is  unknown, says she has set her target for at least 2,000 men acting in revenge after she was infected by a man at a party.
According to International Business Times....The girl allegedly contacted Kenyan Scandals on Facebook and claimed she had something to confess.

After she was assured her identity was going to be protected (the Kenyan Daily Post, however, published a picture from her Facebook profile  along with the  article) she wrote:
I'm 19 and a 2nd year here at Kubarak Uni.I joined this Uni a virgin though I've had boyfriends before, my parents were so strict so having sex was never on my mind
"Sep 22nd 2013 is a day I''ll never forget, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2".

I rem less but I rem waking up naked next to some guy called Javan with my P painful and new he had had sex with me while I was drunk.I only asked if he used a condom and he said yes, however when taking bath I noticed sperms down there, I wanted to commit suicide, I feared getting pregnant and HIV."Took Contraceptives and hoped I was HIV free.In NOV i tested .I felt like cutting off my neck.I confronted the guy and he insisted he was clean that I got it from somewhere."I was so depressed and took alcohol to die, I even bought poison, the pain was just unbearable how was I gone face the world, I let my parents down, I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life. My future had been ruined, somehow someone had to pay,"
"I accepted my fate and promised to make all men I come across suffer, I know I'm attractive and men both married and unmarried chase me left right and centre.
"I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible.Not a day passes without me having sex, mostly 4 people per day," she continued in her confession."Nothing will stop me from accomplishing my mission by continuing to sleep around, you never know but maybe you have slept with me or your husband, boyfriend, brother, father or any has slept with me. 
Your day is coming, you men destroyed my life and I will make you and your people pay for it,"
The girl then confessed she had already infected 324 men, 156 of which are students at the Kabarak University where she studies, the rest are married men, lecturers, lawyers, celebrities and politicians.

Who believes this?

29 comments:

  1. Infected in september tested in Nov .Hmmn doesn't sound right

    ReplyDelete
  2. kenya is a no go area...danger zone...keep men*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl needs to be jailed.What the Fuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U ave to forgive n forget bcos it's a lost battle. Hw ever painful, cos ur still ruining other lives n it's nt fair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oboy, skin to skin no go ever catch me.... That why i like myself, no matter hw a gal naked for my front if no CD i no go ever do anything.... Thanks to those people wey open her nyanch.. Stupid gal....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mission impossible 4..............ahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol revenge mission

    ReplyDelete
  8. CD tins activated! Is like I will start doubling it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. if this is 4 real then this gal is wicked...haba....well na kenya people go suffer am....as 4 me,i go just print this gal picture,enlarge am and put am 4 frame hang 4 my room,i hav 2 memorize that face 2 avoid stories that touch..,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha
      Dis Dominic eh u r so funny
      No b only frame am....memorize am too nah

      Delete
    2. Lmaoooo I tell u o. No time

      Delete
  10. if this is 4 real then this gal is wicked...haba....well na kenya people go suffer am....as 4 me,i go just print this gal picture,enlarge am and put am 4 frame hang 4 my room,i hav 2 memorize that face 2 avoid stories that touch..,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Endtimes HIV hips

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beware of girls who flirts with you unneccessarily.If she insist on"no condom" insist on"no condom no sex.They can be hiv positive.Dont allow her to control your d**k inside her juice.she can remove the condom in the process of banging.
    *besmart*

    ReplyDelete
  13. u ruined ur life....never get drunk at a party

    ReplyDelete
  14. victimoffreshness13 March 2014 at 21:40

    All of u sayin "no CD, no sex" condom z not 100% sure ooo. Bear in ur mind dat it has tiny holez. d virus can pass through.......BE WARNED

    ReplyDelete
  15. This story can't be true, I want to believe she is saying she has slept with over 300 men, which I guess is once. Oh dear, u are on a long thing, I can vow with my life that not up to 10% of them will ever get infected. U are causing more harm to ur self, becos when u have HIV 1 & 2, u may fail even the 3rd line ART, u can't make people miserable without being miserable as well. U are on a suicide mission which in any case kill u first. Try and get counselled on HIV, forget the revenge bcos is not worth the trouble

    ReplyDelete
  16. sleeping with men doesn't mean they will get infected dummy, continue with your dumb idea of infecting men and see yourself to the grave,so ignorant,smh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Speechless can't even say a word•

    ReplyDelete
  18. anu beke.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yo this bitch needs to be put in jail seriously WTF is going on America!!!All I can say is guys see that face DONT SLEEP WITH HER smgdh

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just want to cry because this needs to stop it has infected too many people and this is a very pretty 19 year old girl and she don't deserve that. Who ever did it to you will get what they deserve.the Lord didn't like when he gave it to u so the Lord will handle him.wow I can not stop crying when I read your story I can feel your pain. Like I said you are a beautiful girl and I pray everyday that you can get rid of that. U have my support. Just keep the Lord by your side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. condoms a effective if used effectively so fellaz never bareback

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321