Is this Uti's best look yet?(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 14 March 2014

Is this Uti's best look yet?(Photo)

According to Uti
"AMVCA cocktail party! I know it's me in this photo but daaayuuummmmmm!!!! Mai Atafo can transform you and make you look jaw droppingly awesome! I am Obsessed with this look and wish I cld always step out like dis! Hehehehe yeh yeh I know, I'm a bit of a narcissist goat! Taink you! I have hear! Hahahahaha. But seriously tho.... Scale of 1-10 guys? Score this.... (Bbm eyes closed smiley)"
I must confess,one of his best looks.

24 comments:

  1. Endtimes bow leg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao madness.He is cute tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which type of cheap looking polythene bag coat is this and he should shave this thing he calls dreads and look like a human being

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fine pass this dude self..... Lol...
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uti abeg if u finish,try return my suit*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiya, sorry

    shrek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truz looking too skinny abeg,must u alwys remind us dt ur gay?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uti is fine sha but he too dey waka waka .. I love his look..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no. U guys didn't see his Dick popping out? That's y I love Linda's blog, someone would have noticed that shit. Anyways, good to know we still have good kids. Hehehehe. I'm outta here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I NOTICED ABOUT THE PICZ.
      IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS WELL PACKAGED DOWN THERE.

      Delete
  10. Why don't Nigerian guys tame their little dicks ehen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pls go to ur ghana blogs n look at ur black winchy people. Stop coming to disturbing us here.

      Delete
  11. Hell fire luks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Na wah o na the looks them ask before o.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321