"I thought only people in Africa got HIV"- Hiv+ infected British mother reveals | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

"I thought only people in Africa got HIV"- Hiv+ infected British mother reveals

A mother-of-three who had unprotected sex says she never dreamed she was at risk of HIV - because 'only African people could get it'.
Rachel Dilley, 48, developed the condition nearly a decade ago.Appearing on ITV's This Morning to discuss her diagnosis, she said she hadn't realised at the time that 'white people had ever had it'.
She told amazed hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby that the risks had genuinely never crossed her mind.
. 'I didn't know anything about it - I didn't know it was even possible to catch it,' she explained.It was like a really severe bout of the flu.'I thought "why?".'I just didn't know anything about it - I just thought you got it in Africa. I didn't know a white person had ever got it.''I will not be defined by it [my illness] - people love me for who I am,'.
 Her comments were described by Philip as 'extremely naive'.

13 comments:

  1. Stupid biatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her comments might be extremely naive but she is extremely stupid, lesson well learnt, she got an A in the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a woman?Don't blame her tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignorance of the highest level I ever seen and heard.......only africans,wat a Dumb ideology?....now you are one of thoes africans lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. bastard.. na only africans dey get am..see talkoo...God go punish u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bad thing to say madam.Now you have learnt the hard way.Peace be onto you

    ReplyDelete
  7. We africans don suffer finish..... See wetin this idiot dey talk, thank God, God don punish her. Nw others go change their thought about africans ....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thought only the white people have h.i.v o.so he they africa?*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the African crew dummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. endtime things

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321