Kanye West pays $250,000(N41m) to the 18year old he beat up | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Kanye West pays $250,000(N41m) to the 18year old he beat up

Kanye West has reportedly paid off the 18ear old boy he punched. According to TMZ it's $250( 41 million naira) and some family members say it was a fraction of what the boy demanded for.
 They say this is the reason to why the boy has been uncooperative with the DA's office. He has not answered questions or gone to see them so they could file a battery charge against Kanye.
If you recall, Kanye beat up the boy after he called Kim a bitch and nigger lover.

I hope more kids won't start insulting Kim to get their own settlement oh

14 comments:

  1. Ones life can change in any way. God change my story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Bad turned good! Lord locate me wiv ur blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanye locate me wiv ur beating plssss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao @ anon 7:06

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go find Genevieve call am bitch, ugly Dbanj lover, mumu.Make Dbanj come blow me abeg

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's unfortunate that Kim Kardashian didn't press slander charges against the said boy. Boy @ 18? Serves Kanye well. He could have spent a fraction of the $250K on an anger management therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God just wanted to bless that boy and he used Kanye. Lucky boy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Money sure rules the word.... Mehn, see person wey bin dey shout any just quet....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoop after Ka Ka and Ki Ki called crying and confused, I told them to let me negotiate with the little twat. I did and no they are happy. I've begged them not to tell anyone I helped them. It's a secret #shyface#

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321