Kanye West confronts Anna Wintour over her refusal to use Kim on the February cover of Vogue | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Kanye West confronts Anna Wintour over her refusal to use Kim on the February cover of Vogue

It is no news that Kanye wants Kim to be on the cover of Vogue and has been working towards that since they started dating. Kim has graced almost every notable magazine cover in the world but Vogue. This is because his close friend and editor in Chief Anna Wintour doesn't consider Kim classy enough for the magazine. And Kim desperately wants to be on it because it will cement her status as a certified cover girl and star.Every certified female star has graced it's cover ,some even severally.

One thing I like about Kanye, he stands up for his lady

Radar online reports
" Kanye West is said to be insulted that his fiancée Kim Kardashian has been overlooked again in favour of the multi-talented Girls writer and director Lena Dunham.
The hip-hop artist allegedly confronted Vogue’s chief editor Anna Wintour at the Beverly Hills Polo Lounge, demanding to know why Lena had been deemed a worthy cover star for February's issue. 


Kanye believes Kim has a greater appeal than Lena and argued she is ‘just as talented as Lena, if not more so'.‘Kanye knows that it’s always been a huge dream of Kim’s to be on the Vogue cover and Kanye wants to make it comes true. If nothing else, Kanye is persistent.'‘He’s upset that Anna isn’t willing to do him this personal favour and put Kim on the cover.’
This is not the first time that Kanye has spoken of his desire to see his future wife appear in Vogue.During an interview with Ryan Seacrest last year, he described Kim as ‘the most intriguing woman right now’ and said there was 'no way' she shouldn't appear on the cover.
And during Kanye’s recent concert tour stop in Brooklyn, Anna sat some distance away from Kim despite sharing a VIP box.

30 comments:

  1. Shey na by force? @ Emeh its *come true and not comes true* urs culd be a typographical error but still thank me later.lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who be this Grammer police wey dey disturb people anyhow for here.Go teach for primary school abeg

      Delete
    2. @G there's no fullstop @ d end of ur statement.Thank me later.lmao!

      Delete
    3. Lol annoying twat

      Delete
    4. See them correcters!!! and most u failed JAMB Six-times b4 getting it right....#undull

      Delete
    5. Desmond dey dint eventually get it right dey did special center tins lol

      Delete
    6. @Desmond(d most heaviest bomb typer),I didn't enter skool thru Jamb,I entered thru diploma and I entered quite early,I didn't hav to stay at home for 6year just like u did.Thank me later! Lol

      Delete
    7. You shall expose ur life secret ur self....see ur life y won't u enter tru Diploma wen ur mates ar gaining admision into 2 d uni jst ones....ur mumu self wud av to go use 2yrs in poly b4 directing ur stupid self into d uni...wat a delay....pray ur life won't b in such a delay to see ur youngers ones graduating...

      Delete
    8. See what these two beautiful Black girls are doing on camera
      Here

      Hidden Camera Expose a Gate Man and his ‘Oga Wife’ Doing Things
      Here

      Boyfriend Catches His Girlfriend Cheating Live On Camera.
      Here


      see what this girl in the mood is doing to herself in her room
      Here

      Delete
    9. @ desmond! U just confirmed u entered thru Jamb and stayed at home for 6years! Lemme enlighten U,there's wot we call Diploma 1 and Diploma2 ,one is for a year and one is for 2yrs,I used d one for 2yrs(whc was N250,000) and entered yr2 after I passed and came out wit good grades.I hope I'v been able to enlighten u to prOove to u mine wasn't similar to urs(of making a mistake I entered yr1 after 2yrs)

      Delete
    10. @Desmond! I hope I'v been able comprehensively enlighten u ? Mr confrimed Jambito(Jambite)!Thank me later! Lol! *tongue out*

      Delete
    11. Hey...hope you guys are doing okay. This is 2014, I hope you are starting the year right. Click on my name for the Word of the Lord.

      Delete
  2. I need a man like Kanye. Pls help

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is serious. I don't know why An An is refusing to use Ki Ki on the cover even after me and Ka Ka spoke to her. I think I have to fly over to meet her in Rome. Ssshh don't tell Ka Ka and Ki Ki. It's a surprise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! U've told evrybody on Em Ems blog

      Delete
  4. Hehehe Pwetty of life.sometimes you are boring and other times you male me laugh .your Ka Ka and Ki Ki should give it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ted its *Make and not Male whc is also a meaningful word so urs isn't a typo error,so thank me later.lwkmd! Emeh! Where do u get all these Bomb typers(throwers) ? Lol!

      Delete
    2. Show ur face annoying fly always correcting people's typo errors. Arrrgh I hate you

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous 29 January 2014 20:29, For someone correcting someone else, whc isn't a word. If you have to correct, type all your words in full text. *whc* which I presume is *which* means something entirely different (either in small or capital letters). So please next time, be more precise when you decide to write in short text.
      Also, it should be @Ted, ............ .( I don't see your comma).

      Delete
    5. @annon d oddest time(00:00) *whc is d abbrievated version of *which and @Ted ..... Was purposely written for a stylish purpose.U oviously didn't hav anything to send(say) .Thank me later! Lol

      Delete
    6. Stylish my ass! considering how you olofofo when people write stylishly or don't use punctuation marks......suddenly, your mistake is now stylish and purposeful. Na wa o. whc is not any kind of abbreviation for which. For the fact you and some people use it for chatting and stuff doesn't mean it is an acceptable English word or abbreviation for which. Go figure!. Can you use whc for a report/proposal you are presenting to a company or bank? I don't think so. For the @Ted without a comma...... na wa! English Teacher, Na wa!!

      Delete
    7. @Annon 13:50 is dis a report/proposal? Olodo! Thank me later.

      Delete
    8. see as e de pain u? rabata!

      Delete
  5. Hahahahahahahaahaahaha,@ anon 20:31,hate me!awwwwwwww!you should be thanking me and not hate me,you block head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @20.31! Who's dis twat trying to be me.For that! THANK ME LATER! *rolling my expensive brazillian hair* lol

      Delete
  6. Hahahahahahahaahaahaha,@ anon 20:31,hate me!awwwwwwww!you should be thanking me and not hate me,you block head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kanye don try sha

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321