Beyonce slammed by parents for being too sexual during her Grammy performance | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 27 January 2014

Beyonce slammed by parents for being too sexual during her Grammy performance

Beyonce's Drunk inlove performance at the Grammys may have gotten rave reviews from the youths but parents were disappointed.The show too place at 8pm which was a time most kids were still awake and the parents took to twitter to air their views.
I watched it and mouth was literally open.It was that steamy ..See some responses

  -‘Aren’t u a mother now!!? Thought u had class, how trashy and I couldn't even let my 8 year old watch. U have never done anything like that! So disappointed.’

- ‘Opening Grammy song performance inappropriate for young children. Thank you Beyonce. #ChannelChange.

-Janet Jackson has crawled into Beyoncé’s soul to give us another legendary nip slip moment on national television.

-“Sorry Beyoncé!!! Class ALWAYS wins! It wins for our children. Sad day when our kids can’t even watch the Grammy’s! #Puzzled,”
More below

"Beyonce's performance was too sexual... I had to put my kids to bed early..... So I can twerk with the Queen Bey""

"Beyonce's Grammy performance too raunchy for kids? Try too raunchy full stop!!!! #self respect"
"Anyone else think that Beyonce's strip tease could have been delayed till later in the show - till after kids went to bed??"
-Come on people!! Yeah Beyoncé has an amazing voice but that outfit?!?!? Completely no class. Give children something to look up to #absurd.'
-All it took was a clip of Beyoncé twerking to say I would never let my children watch the Grammys. Won't even go into the other reasons...'
-Watching the #GRAMMYs at 8pm with my children(music lovers) performance by Beyoncé and her lack of clothing very inappropriate, she's a mom?'

Video below

30 comments:

  1. I decided to fuck my boo while watching it n trust, it's been d best love making so far dis year! I love him jst like how B loves J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 19:24 too bad you are dumb.Your boo imagined he was fucking Beyonce and here you are saying best sex ever

      Delete
    2. I don't rilly like ......and and I don't know why pple do so much.....she has been trying so hard to be what she is not......or mayb her tru colours are finally out

      Delete
    3. Stupid Nigger

      Delete
  2. Maybe Shez drunk again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I need my own Jayz this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I see are Rihanna moves. Sad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Criticism is nothing to Queen Bey, afterall Jayz loves her raunchy outfit like that.. But meeeeeehn see the way she Open that Small OTEHLE.. kai that got my BM nodding sha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her hair is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horrible u say.....do u kwn wat horrible means wen it being used...!u guys use words that are totally 4 somtin else..how does that hair looks horrible to u?

      Delete
    2. Yeah! Annon 20.11 is right,Bs hair is horrible,they're other better styles,dis is d worst style she has ever used to perform.Desmond U won't understand ,ur a guy.

      Delete
    3. Desmond, Do you KNOW? Probably not, just another stupid nigger.

      Delete
  7. She's a Mom now... Naijas' ar hypocrites big tym, if it we're our female artist u guys wuld hv called dem names lyk sex symbol, etc. Now ure praizin beyonce,, mmh yeye dey smell

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a Mom now... Naijas' ar hypocrites big tym, if it we're our female artist u guys wuld hv called dem names lyk sex symbol, etc. Now ure praizin beyonce,, mmh yeye dey smell

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Maryam email me i'll tell you what BM is..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Make she Email you say you be Jayz? Tell us here ashawo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I slam her too.. Lol, I won't deny I enjoyed every bit of the body flaunting show. Am slamming her for other reason like not showing more. Crazy people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wot do u mean by u slam her for other reasons like not saowing more? More of wot?

      Delete
    2. Kanayo more of wot? Were u expecting her to dance naked? Smh

      Delete
    3. More flesh of course.. It's all for my entertainment since I don't have a kid yet. Why give less when you can give more. She is old enough to know what's good so if she wants to get naked, she should please go all out. Igbo said you don't tell an elder to come out from the rain.

      Delete
  12. This is disgrace a mother doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with the parents 100 per cent. Btw, what's with the hair?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didnt see anything raunchy. Parents should go worry about their other problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur so wrong,parents r always right.U sound like a disobedient child.

      Delete
  15. I see notin wrong abt her outfit

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321