He just won't stop-Kanye West slams Vanity Fair for not naming Kim K as Marylin Monroe of our time | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2013

He just won't stop-Kanye West slams Vanity Fair for not naming Kim K as Marylin Monroe of our time

LOL Kanye has gone gaga for real...Kim is Marilyn Monroe? Yesterday he said people are acting like she isn't  the most beautiful woman of all time/human existence..What ever Kim has given this man,she should' shouldn't stop..Here is what he said during a 20 minute interview with Sway after his Madison concert...
"I have a love-hate relationship with the paparazzi, but actually I love them because they are empowering us. They are empowering us over Vanity Fair that want to say that Kate Upton is Marilyn Monroe. Kate Upton ain't Marilyn Monroe, Kim is Marilyn Monroe.""If [Kim and I] were to break up, I'd be the one that's looked at as an a--hole."
"It's Drake season now. I'm the Tupac of product. You're gonna see I'm better than Ralph Lauren, you're gonna see that I'm gonna be bigger than H&M, bigger than Louis Vuitton."Don't nobody care about that Obama wearing…Do you care about Vogue? Do you read that? I don't care what position anybody got. You are either helping me or hurting me."

11 comments:

  1. love in the air!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something is wrong somewhere.Maybe that baby ,North West did the magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooop I'm back with my Italiano thanks to Kaka(Kanye) and kiki(Kim) they begged me last night with a diamond soaked iphone. Not plated,soaked

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimioluwa, yo" kobnomi dey work o... E ku ise!

    Dzzjin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Kanye has lost all his game! In as much as I love kimye,ds has turned to Obsession! O ti po ju!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kolomental case

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim must have confessed kanye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol is this Kanye? Naaaaa don't think so

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah give him a break.This is a man inlove not like foolish unfaithful Nigerian men ish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which love? This is madness and obsession.

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321