Why i fell out with Dbanj Again- Durella | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 4 August 2013

Why i fell out with Dbanj Again- Durella


“I know there’s been a lot of controversy out there because of the song but ‘Blame it on the money’ is D’Banj’s song, I actually did my own version after he did his own, just trying to test my own ability.But people are saying a lot of things out there, churchilians, enemies have been saying a lot of things saying D’banj jacked Durella’s song. It’s a big lie I’m telling you.”
He also went on to say, “Actually my brother is angry with me because I did the song without seeking his permission, but not withstanding, he is still my brother, we’re still family.”
Still if Durella is to be believed, all is not lost. Because “We’re still working together by Gods grace, we’re still family. I’m happy to be doing this interview to clear the air.

11 comments:

  1. Liar! I'm sure he has paid u some cash to shut ur moth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh how u dey?u luk like a smallish person in ur new profile pic,nice 1 thou

      Delete
    2. Well her name is miss petite

      Delete
    3. She looks like a tortoise

      Delete
  2. Stories that touches the heart... They shld both parkwell abeg this aint a gist

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ B***h next door - syphilis detected, u said it ain't a jist but u read it all through.
    Shrek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Compound fool, sure looking for who wld battle words with u. Who paid ur internet access wey u use comment? Because dude u no dey ever comment like mature person wey even get money or get hand work no be only shrek na beast u be. Bitch ass nigga

      Delete
  4. Lol he first said it's his song, now not his song? When una ready to talk true we go hear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Durella u be big MUMU. If he paid you for the song do you have to run your self down to please him? Inferiority complex

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321