Huh!Woman arrested for trying to kill boyfriend with her big breasts(photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 4 August 2013

Huh!Woman arrested for trying to kill boyfriend with her big breasts(photo)

A high-flying lawyer fled in terror nakèd after his girlfriend used her 38DDs in an attempt to kill him, a German court has heard.
Tim Schmidt, 30, said his girlfriend, Franziska Hansen, 33, mounted her assault while they were having sèx because she was jealous of his successful career.
She denies the charge of attempted murder with a deadly weapon after the incident in the city of Unna. According to her, it was a sèx game gone wrong and Schmidt panicked.


He told the court he was admiring her large chest closely when she suddenly stuck his head between her chest and squeezed hard. Schmidt was smothered and began to panic as he struggled to breathe, the court heard.
Schmidt told the court:
“I was sitting there and I was kissing her chest when suddenly she grabbed my head in pushed it between her chest and held my head with all her might. I could not breathe, I must have turned blue. I could not tear myself free and thought I was going to die.”
He managed to pull free from the clutches of his girlfriend and run nakèd into the street. A neighbor allowed him to call the police from his home.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: “Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible.

23 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahhahahahahaaha....very funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't stop laughing

      Read Juicy & Amebo Gist HERE

      Delete
    2. Lol.... People can use anything as weapon sha. Funny!

      fibroid and infertility???

      Delete
  2. lmaoooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. mumu oyibo man.See boobs you dey run

    ReplyDelete
  4. very funny

    share your US visa experiencesHERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehehehe Imao Iyaf faint. He like big breast why he dey run

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooool thats funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy is a disgrace to manhood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol...to say that I just got myself a customise T.Shirt with the inscription; I LOVE BOOBIES. Culd I be next?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha he ran out naked? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure my ßro. You are so Next in Line... Boobie kingdom..
    Lwkmdead

    ReplyDelete
  11. All those men wey like boobs una turn dey come

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Name is Miss. Jeni, I was married to my husband for 13 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2011 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he don’t longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very
    good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing
    to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that
    if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr.FREEDOM but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man DR. FREEDOM is good and he is the author of my happiness. Email him at: ( omonigholovetemple@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya move comot here 419!Emeh please don't allow this 419ners to pollute this beautiful blog biko...

      Delete
  13. Hehehehehehe mumu man. Bobby pass Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caught in between the twin towers.

    Shrek

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lmao!this guy na dunce....lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. chris@human hair5 August 2013 at 08:43

    I can't help but laugh aloud. Ran outside naked for boobs? Lmao. All hail power of woman

    Indian and brazilian hair,24 inches, high quality for just 19k..ping now.299E0CD1

    ReplyDelete
  17. Murder = funny, how sick.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321