Tiwa Savage's manager opens up on their secret wedding rumors | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 7 January 2013

Tiwa Savage's manager opens up on their secret wedding rumors

Many have alluded to the fact that Tiwa Savage and her manager Tunde"Tbillz" secretly tied the knot last week. The rumour has been flying around and some industry insiders attest to this.
He(manager) finally broke the silence..When asked by YNaija, he said "...


"“The story is not true, these bloggers just publish what they like without doing their findings.“I am right now in Benin having an album listening party of my other artiste, D’Prince. I have heard all the rumours, whenever I hear them I just laugh to myself. Who was there? Was the person at the wedding?

A friend referred to them as his favorite couple on instagram..Rukky Sanda concurred......
The sure look cute together. Well,its easy to know if the are married or not. Ladies, when next ou see them together, just rush up to him and give him a kiss..heheheheh watch her face and we;ll know the answer...lol

4 comments:

  1. So they finally agree to be dating. Good for them............meanwhile word has it that he has a family abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehh miss petite, nexttime I see him, will kiss him..if dem knack me bottle for head, i go sue u o. They should stop hiding jare

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321