Photo:David Guetta &Iceprince hit the studio | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 7 January 2013

Photo:David Guetta &Iceprince hit the studio

There is no stopping Ice Prince as he is determined to hit the international music scene by storm. He is said to be working on a new single with Grammy award winning producer, David Guetta.

 I don't think you can skip a day without watching one of David Guetta's videos on every music channel.
Ice Prince here is pictured with American singer, Holly who is featured on the track.

Nice one...

6 comments:

  1. wow!!! way to go bro... ride on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE David Guetta! His songs are amazing, titanium is just mad! I hope they they produce something mind blowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zamani! U is my man; I dey believe u die...can't wait ta hear da track walahi # Hillary Charles#

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best rap artiste from Naija. Its gon be dope i bet.Ride on niggur

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one my boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. His Girl must be lucky for a lucky boy

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321