Stella Damascus tying the knot soon? | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Stella Damascus tying the knot soon?

The actress was spotted with what looks like an engagement ring at the Mode Men Awards fueling speculations that she is soon to tie the knot again.

When asked by BellaNaija,she said"It is a simple thing,I am refusing to talk about my private life.If it looks like it is,then it is.It does abi,then it is.For me to boldly wear this,I know what It would cause,so I'm saying,let them talk.

She continued......

Yes, I am wearing and engagement ring,whether it is for fashion or for real nobody knows.It is left for you to decide whether it is for real or I am wearing it for fashion,or i am simply looking for trouble"

Photo:Maestromedia

6 comments:

  1. I pray the ring is for real. I wish her good luck and happiness.
    MECRY

    ReplyDelete
  2. she too like man

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that ring comes with Doris Simeon's ex hussy as rumoured then I've lost all respect this lady & she's a slut like they say, if not then good luck 2 her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well..let's watch and see who she marries this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thot this woman married one igbo big shot be4?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321