Why Meghan Markle was pushed to lie about her age before royal engagement | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 18 December 2017

Why Meghan Markle was pushed to lie about her age before royal engagement

Meghan Markle has revealed that she was pushed to lie about her age.The 36-year-old actress is now engaged to marry 33-year-old Prince Harry.But she was previously pressured to say she was younger than 30.

Not to her betrothed - but to producers who prefer to hire actresses in their 20s.

"I think that as women actors, the industry can assume they have a shelf life," she said in 2015 according to The Sun .
"I'm always told, 'Don't say your age'.
"I'm 33 and I'm really comfortable with that.
"I think if anyone has a problem then it's their problem, not mine.
"I think in television, you are seeing a shift of women who are not in their 20s who play strong women."

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321