Kim Kardashian apologizes after she came under fire for defending Jeffree Star's racist videos | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Kim Kardashian apologizes after she came under fire for defending Jeffree Star's racist videos

Kim Kardashian has come under fire for defending makeup artist, Jeffree Star for racist videos of him recorded 12 years ago.
It all started when Jeffery criticized Kim's makeup swatches, saying her makeup looks like chalk.

Fans then dug up old videos of him insulting blacks and using the N word.On her part, Kim took to Snapchat to ask people to forgive him because it was his past and she didn't want negativity on her time line .

However, fans felt she was in no position to tell black people to forgive because she isn't black,despite being married to Kanye .
She has now apologized for defending the makeup artist in new snapchat videos.
Kim said yesterday

"I get it's a serious deal if you say racial things, but I do believe in people changing, and people that apologize, I will give them the benefit of the doubt," Kim said on Snapchat. "I know better than anyone that I hate when people bring up my past or mistakes I've made in the past. So let him live."
"I want to make one last thing clear, I do not defend people that are racist and I am very against it," she continued. "But if someone claims that they have changed, I would love to give them the benefit of the doubt, and I pray to God that they do change for the sake of my children and my friends."
In his apology, Star said,
"In these videos I say some really disgusting, vile, nasty, and embarrassing things.... Those videos were 12 years ago, and I look at them, and I see them resurfaced, and it just makes me sick to my stomach because I don't know who that person was.... The person who said those horrible, vile things—that person was depressed, that person was just angry at the world, that person felt like they were not accepted, that person was seeking attention.... But does that make it okay? Absolutely not."

After the backlash,Kim has apologize for her ignorance '. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321