I don’t cook for my wife, I am sorry-Desmond Elliot | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 31 October 2016

I don’t cook for my wife, I am sorry-Desmond Elliot


Topo actor, director and politician, Desmond Elliot has revealed he doesn't cook or his wife .This comes after veteran actor, Zack Orji said he cooks and washes plates for his wife .
Desmond Elliot who has been married to Victoria Elliot for 13 years with four children told Punch in a recent interview

I don’t cook for my wife, I am sorry. I wish I could. I cannot cook and I also do not have the time. I try my best. No, it is not that I cannot cook for my wife but I cannot cook.”
My wife is a Calabar woman and she is very skillful in that area. So what I do is that once in a while, I go to the kitchen and boil water. I try my best but for the kids, they need my attention, so I try very hard to give it to them.”

7 comments:

  1. It's not a competition abeg, my huzbd cooks n luvs cooking. But if ur blessed to be married to one who doesnt, who cares as long as u guyz are happy n appreciate each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cooking epp? My husband washes my pants and brushes my teeth.We eat out everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't matter whether u cook or not. The most important tin in marriage is love and understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...each person wit in own wahala!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must every man cook for their wives just because Zack Orji cooks for his wife ? journalist una don start . i beg leave my guy alone jare.lol

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321