Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro release stunning pre-wedding photos | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 1 October 2015

Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro release stunning pre-wedding photos

Iyanya's manager /Triple Mg boss is officially getting married to actress, Lilian Esoro. The couple are getting married on the first of November and have just released their very stunning pre-wedding photos..



Makeup by Caroline Danjuma
Styled by Tayor Gabriels x Needle & stitches (sexysteel) x juwonlo
photography by Prince Meyson
Style Direction/Concept By - IYANYA - AY & MABEL MAKUN.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love is a beautiful thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emeh.e plenty pass dis ones nah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly I love dissssssssssssssssss,wow beautiful couple,love in the air

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seen.I was invited but I'm too busy so I'll be sending my gateman to represent me

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for them, nice ..

    So u looking for a mind blowing business idea, call 08033128166, u would be shocked

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321