Say What! Will Smith's 13-year-old daughter Willow has 10 uncaged snakes sleeping in her room | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 20 June 2014

Say What! Will Smith's 13-year-old daughter Willow has 10 uncaged snakes sleeping in her room

Willow Smith ,the 13 year old daughter of Will & Jada Pinkett-Smith" is obsessed with snakes and cuddles them in bed ..According to Us Weekly...
"She has 10 sleeping in her room,and some aren't in cages!" She isn't the only Smith family member who adores the serpents. Her brother Jaden refers to his sister's pets as his "girlfriends.They slither into his bed and curl up with him!Willow welcomed her first boa constrictor, Beauty, back in 2008 when she was 7 years old.
Their mom Jada Pinkett Smith confirmed it to Rebok magazine last year saying...

 "I've always loved snakes but was afraid of them,But Willow had wanted this one snake forever. She'd go into the pet store and pick it up and wrap it around her. I'd never touched a snake before, and I put out my hand, and Beauty [mimics the snake slithering up her arm]. I've been in love with her ever since. I said to Willow, 'You did Mommy a big favor. You helped me overcome a fear.'"
Dad Will Smith also told Ellen DeGeneneres last May that he is terrified of mice.
 "I'm good with snakes. "Willow has a boa constrictor… but mice? Whew!"
As for me,gosh i can't think of something else i'm scared of more than snakes..

24 comments:

  1. I HATE reptiles! Even without spiritual connotation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little solange! they so look alike

    ReplyDelete
  3. mtcheeewwww.... just snakes and they r complaining, cum check awt my last born @ 7 riding a lion. i hate yoruba and black americans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God hates you for hating his creation back your bags and prepare for hell.

      Delete
  4. C hw dem resemble Agberos..... Tell me y dem n snakes no go paddy mstcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. I hate reptiles. I can't even stand lizards and wall geckos let alone snakes. They irritate the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nt surprised, she definitely looks lyk a snake, includin her bro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't even stand a lizard not to talk of a snake,this babe gat mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy American teenager..


    ~EDO BOY~Says so via WWW.Facebook.com/eddywhiz

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is possesed,God has created enemity between man and serpet,y on earth should one take snake as a pet,God forbid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Na wa oh..so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  11. my kids cn't do witout scorpions.'ll love scorp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tibs and Snakes don't mix at allllllll....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please who is this vizzy??? He can be so dumb.......Somehow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Joy wiz.. Pls make me ask her/him oo.. Very stupid senseless person.. I think miss petite needs to block some pple off this page.. Irritating idiots

    ReplyDelete
  15. God forbid oooooooooooooo nawa oooo wonders shall never end this American teenager are turning to something ooooo

    ReplyDelete
  16. they will swallow her someday

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321