Why I named my son Ace-IK Ogbonna | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Why I named my son Ace-IK Ogbonna

Ik Ogbonna has named his son Ace..He explains the reason behind the name..
"I got a few emails asking me why I chose Ace for my sons name , While going through names I saw a name with all these and I said to my self instantly ... His name is Ace : A person who excels at a particular sport or other activity. synonyms: expert, master, genius, virtuoso, maestro, professional, adept, master, doyen, champion, star, winner..... excellent, very good, first-rate, first-class, marvellous, wonderful, magnificent, outstanding, superlative, formidable, virtuoso, masterly, expert, champion, fine, consummate, skilful, adept. All I can try to be is a good guide to him and I am sure that won't be a problem with God by my side and the best mother in the world for my kids @sonialareinaa . Amen"

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a lie. He like drinking Ace of spade.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful name choice i must say,a good and meaning full name is very important,it goes a long way in influencing a person's character and behaviour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who cares to knw kwanu, y did I even open dis to read sef make him go sit don one side no be only him born new cute pikin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jealousy. Go born your own make we see. Box belles kiaa. Better repent and give your heart and life to Jesus.

      Delete
  4. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    I was hoping he is going to give him an igbo name though....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received emails= name explanation. Noted with side eye..lol. cute baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ik guy your do do too much. First nobody from your side came for your wedding, secondly your named him Ace not even an igbo name. This Columbian girl don scatter your head. Remember where you are COMING from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully he wont b an Ace gay/transgender/womaniser etc.....gud name thou.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ur choice ur baby, name him whatever u feel like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell him! Unnecessary explanation mtcheeew!

      Delete
  9. Ace ko,spade ni..... who cares?dis guy likes unecessary famzing,whose bizness is it wat names u give ur child?he is urz n nt 4d public, mstcheeeew,abeg waka pass

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321