What did I just do?-Caitlyn Jenner reveals had a panic attack after Facial Feminization Surgery | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 2 June 2015

What did I just do?-Caitlyn Jenner reveals had a panic attack after Facial Feminization Surgery

Bruce,now Caitlyn Jenner has revealed she had a panic attack after her 10 hour facial feminization surgery on March 15surgery..Speaking to Vanity Fair,she said she woke up to her new look and wondered if she had gone too far
'"What did I just do? What did I just do to myself?'
But after calling a counselor from the Los Angeles Gender Center, she realized the doubt and second-guessing was 'human and temporary'. In fact, she said that shooting the cover was better than winning the Olympics.
"If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, 'You just blew your entire life," she told Vanity Fair. "You never dealt with yourself,' and I don't want that to happen."
'That was a good day, but the last couple of days were better,''The last few days of doing this shoot was about my life and who I am as a person. 'It's not about the fanfare, it's not about the people cheering in the stadium, its not about going down the street getting an ''Atta boy Bruce' pat on the back, okay, this is about your life.Soon as the Vanity Fair cover comes out, I'm free.'
On those who say she is doing it for the money 


Oh, she's doing a stupid reality show. She's doing it for the money. She's doing this, she's doing that,'''I'm not doing it for money. I'm doing it to help my soul and help other people. 'If I can make a dollar, I certainly am not stupid. [I have] house payments and all that kind of stuff. I will never make an excuse for something like that. Yeah, this is a business. You don't go out and change your gender for a television show. O.K., it ain't happening. I don't care who you are.'
On people still referring to her as a He,
'I don't really get hung up,' 'A guy came in the other day and I was fully dressed - it's just habit, I said, "Hi, Bruce here," and I went, "Oh fu*k, it ain't Bruce," I was screwing up doing it.''

On her kids
I have made a lot of mistakes raising the four Jenner kids," "I had times not only dealing with my own issues but exes. [It was] very traumatic and there was a lot of turmoil in my life, and I wasn't as close to my kids as I should have been."
The sneaking around in women's attire happened for a very long time. When recalling endorsements and speeches made in the 1970s, Jenner tells the mag,
 "Underneath my suit I have a bra and panty hose and this and that and thinking to myself, they know nothing about me.
"I walk off the stage and I'd feel like a liar. And I would say, 'F--k, I can't tell my story. There's so much more to me than those 48 hours in the stadium, and I can't talk about it.' It was frustrating. You get mad at yourself…Little did they know I was totally empty inside. Totally empty."
She is now the fastest twitter user to hit 1 million followers.. The only users who come close are Obama and Oprah Winfrey

29 comments:

  1. Is this how Jenner wants to life her life flaunting major cleavages? Why panic attack when you said you were sure of what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't tell me your d**k is raising for that cuz I pity you.

      Delete
    2. He is really patient @same girl

      Raising what Tessy? Jump and pass.

      Delete
    3. I sorry for him abi nah she

      Delete
    4. So wt would his kids b calin him

      Delete
  2. Um interested 2 hear wat Kanye has 2 say abt his father inlaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Father in law now mother in law lol... Well for me he is still a man.

      Delete
    2. Transgender Caityln or whatever, he is still a man.

      Delete
  3. I'm kinda tired of u repeating ursef, or may b u need to keep saying it out loud to convince ursef. Either way, good for u n congratulations on ur transformation once again. Now can we move on to other news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Mtchewwwwwwwwww.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  5. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Abeg make una no vex o I wan ask one question Wey dey bother me. Does it mean that this confused fellow now has a second passage in btw his/her legs?
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is real?... The world has indeed gone mad.... Lord pls have mercy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jst bcoz of 1 mad s/he u say the world has gone mad?????

      Delete
    2. The world is indeed mad my sister. What's wrong with the world?

      Delete
  7. Emeh, please do me a favour, stop using the word "she". He has got balls still. And ofcourse he is still not convinced he is doing the right thing.. Confused Man..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olodo Caitlyn, 90% of them are not supporters but are there to spy on u and know what ur sorry ass now looks like. Anyway, hope u changed your male toad voice? Cos I no wan hear "I have a deep voice" for this matter. Man wey suppose dey think of how his death will be shamelessly did this stuff at this old age. He's lucky he didn't die in the process sha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am confused. What is his sexual orientation? Does he want to become a woman to date men, does he want to be a woman lesbian and sleep with women? After 40 years, 3 marriages and gadzillian of kids how can now be a turning point? I feel this is a scam for making money, the vanity fair pictures aren't real, remove the photoshop and you get a cross dresser. If you just like to wear female clothes you are not transgender you are just strange. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol only u ask questions come answer am again, it's wel.

      Delete
  10. Im still in shock tho bub i understand that gender misidentity and sexual orientation are two different tynz entirely.
    #*karlishah*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This so so wrong on many levels. so wrong. God have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    Lawd knws many people will still be calling her Bruce.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321