Since Obama supports gay marriage, I shall ask him to marry me-Robert Mugabe | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Since Obama supports gay marriage, I shall ask him to marry me-Robert Mugabe

Following the legalization of same sex marriage all over America, Zimbabwe’s 90-year-old president Robert Mugabe,has said he would ask  President Barack Obama's hand in marriage ..While speaking in his weekly radio interview with Zimbabwe’s national radio on Saturday, he said 
“I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance thus if it becomes necessary , I shall travel to Washington, D.C. , get down on my knee , and ask his [Obama’s] hand,” “I can’t understand how this people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy,”
He also added that the American Government is run by pervert, Satan-worshipers who insults the Great American nation

21 comments:

  1. Lol. Funny man! He's right tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am as shocked as Robert. This is one country that revered God in whatever they do but now turned to demonic influence to over rule them in thinking and deed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Olusoji America was founded on satanism, the godly front was just a cover up, they are gradually coming out of their shell.

      Pls visit: Nma's Blog 

      Delete
  3. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    Hehehehe. I love this. Barack Obama must agree to marry him. Nonsense.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obama should leave mitchell and marry mugabe naa

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao I'm officially in luv wt Mugabe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmao! That robert look tho,foolishness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only Obama can not make that law,he may not like it deep inside but does not have a choice if that is what people want,sometimes there are bigger people and forces other than the president that make laws

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    .
    Nna i hate gay like crazy but is there fucking choice and all we can do is either respect it or mind our bizniz......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 d first time, I like Robert!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for the day Mugabe and Obama will exchange vows .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Atinuke Bello, why do refer a fellow african as ape? It shows how little you thing of blacks. I bet you will scream blood if the white calls you that. Go buy yourself some brains. You reek of low self esteem! I'm ashamed of you. I agree with you Mr. president. Not all these pretenders and ass lickers everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan wassup? Y d matter pain you like this? Abi you be Lezbo?
      Anyways... That man sure looks like Ape so free Bello!

      Delete
    2. Thanks love, don't mind the blind ape

      Delete
  12. This is Epic.. I'm officially a fan of Mugabe from today.. Demonic people looming everywhere in America.,they will cry and no one will come to their rescue someday.. Rubbish...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brown sugar, it is obvious you read without comprehending. How does my call out make me a lesbian? And to thing I read some time ago that you just graduated left me speechless to how myopic and retarded you sound. You need to go back to school to get educated some more, because you just went to school without being educated. It beats me how your head is still empty after wasting years in school. Now you are really an ape!

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321