Death rumour made me more popular-Angela Okorie | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

Death rumour made me more popular-Angela Okorie


Sometime last year,there was a viral rumour that actress Angela Okorie passed on. In a chat with Sunday Sun,she said it made her more popular
Yes I have. The thing is that sponsors of such do not realise that such evil campaigns usually turn out a publicity campaign for their victims. I was actually working on set when they started that rumour and suddenly my phone line became inundated with calls. A lot of people were crying and raising concern. And I told them that I was alive and kicking. That death-rumour incident made me to realise how much people loved me. It even made me more popular. The evil peddlers had only added many more years to my life. So, I don’t care about what people say about me.
 On her husband, the mother of one said

 I always try to keep my home and my profession apart. But I can confirm to you that my husband loves me and understands me so much. And that is what matters most to me

15 comments:

  1. True talk girl! Everything turned around for ur good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is happy with it....Negative news aren't good .they are bad omen -PST.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eyaa

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eyaa

    http://thelifeofaldorable.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehya! Only Jehovah has the final say in your life.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shall not die but live....

    ReplyDelete
  7. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    She can not die, because she's got a bullet proof booby.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is well....GOD is taking u places IJN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nobody has suffered as much as such rumor as Pete Edochie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao.. Your head is there. I pirry that man.

      Delete
  10. Ur husband should also advice U to dress like a married woman and stop disgracing him

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea! True talk n nice one

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's got nice tits.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321