Kanye Says-Kim Kardashian's Grammy Outfit is the Best Red Carpet Look Of All Time | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Kanye Says-Kim Kardashian's Grammy Outfit is the Best Red Carpet Look Of All Time

Kanye is back to praising Kim as the best. Speaking to style.com,he said the fashion stopped taking him seriously as soon as he and Kim got together.He also revealed Kim's Grammy outfit is the best red carpet look of all time.
'I think the best red-carpet look of all time - if not, one of the top five - was my wife’s look at the Grammys. You know what [Jean Paul Gaultier] just did. He said, “F***k the s**t. I’m making real shit. I’m doing perfume and couture.”
On not being taking seriously..
'Soon as we started dating, fashion people were really opposed to the idea of reality stars. And all the relationships, the somewhat friends that I had somewhat built up, completely turned their backs on her and me.' 'They already had their back to her, and now they turned it to me,'
'The so-called traction that I was getting in the high-fashion world was completely thrown out the window and I was finally allowed to go to school, where every day I was in my mom [Kris Jenner]’s house, in my little brother’s old room, Rob’s old room, re-tailoring...'
He continued
'Let me just explain something to everyone. I’m sorry. I’m a human being. I’ve got opinions, I’m not always right, I’m not always on time, I don’t always say things in the proper way, but my intentions are always extremely pure. My purpose is extremely just.''I didn’t know who I was until I had a daughter,' he said. 'And then I realized that the purpose of life was to protect her and my wife at all costs. And that is who I am.'


32 comments:

  1. Awww, praise God Kanye is sane again! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kanye own na to dey press yansh for red carpet smh

      Delete
    2. Kanye has always been sane, he made me like Kim.

      Delete
    3. I want a man like Kanye not a Ray j

      Delete
    4. Hmm, betta wake up frm tht stupid dream!

      Delete
  2. Seen!! Good Morning Y'all and thanks To EMEH ACHANGA LEBONGNU cause I DON get alert #GODWIN .Oooooosheh..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm Kanye is really proud of Kim...... I love that little baby north West so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never stopped liking you Kanye, but make we no lie, your head dey always do Overheating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute n damn lovingly. Kisses Kanye n Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kanye really loves his wife...that's good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanye west adores his wife and daughter so much he can die for them.. Kim wouldn't wish for any other man rather than Kanye, he loves her to a fault and they are staying together forever. Love Kimye❤❤❤..

    ReplyDelete
  9. If he doesn't praise his wife, who will? Lesson to men, be proud of ur wives. That's the best way if building her confidence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wao,Kanye is criously in love! May God continue to bless and kip ur marriage

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way Kanye loves his family.

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice speech kanye. north is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kanye loves his family very much

    Visit beadglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. BLOG ANALYSER: I don't agree but she looked good

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is love..a real man protect his own...#GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  16. Its good he loves his family, buh dat robe #wasntcool

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dts a man in love in his eyes kim can do no wrong haters go f**k shit.morny peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet guy. Kim, you lucky b*tch. I am sooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's how my sugar daddy adores me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kanye West knows how to clown himself up! You want to Form Jay_z abi.. Come on! Kanye we are taking you serious but stop putting up a straight face on people ... Simile for once in public .. Even God laugh! Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kanye West knows how to clown himself up! You want to Form Jay_z abi.. Come on! Kanye we are taking you serious but stop putting up a straight face on people ... Simile for once in public .. Even God laugh! Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  22. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Why will kim stop loving this man abeg... Thats nice.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  23. kanye hand is free t go any where,so much in love wit his family datz cool

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321