He's Smart,Educated..Experienced-Obasanjo Endorses Buhari | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 10 February 2015

He's Smart,Educated..Experienced-Obasanjo Endorses Buhari

Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria’s former president, has publicly expressed support for the electioneering campaign of Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC). Cable reports

Speaking at the launch of My Watch in Nairobi, Kenya on Tuesday, Obasanjo, who served his two terms as president under the same Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) platform that Jonathan is now running on, condemned the postponement of the election.
“The circumstances [Buhari] will be working under if he wins the election are different from the one he worked under before, where he was both the executive and the legislature – he knows that,” he said. “It’s a question of leadership – political and military. “He’s smart enough. He’s educated enough. He’s experienced enough. Why shouldn’t I support him?” 
 On the postponement of the election he said:

“The signs are not auspicious. I don’t know whether a script is being played.”
 He criticised the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan, accusing him of wasting the country’s resources
. “You need to ask [Jonathan] how has he let [the army] go to this extent,” he said “Many things went wrong: recruitment went wrong; training went wrong; morale went down; motivation not there; corruption was deeply ingrained; welfare was bad.” When asked if he was still nursing further political ambition, he said: “I am an old man and I’m enjoying what I’m doing now… And then you forget I am a farmer; I have to manage my farm.”
Read more at: 

19 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww Nigeria politics is some thing else expect the un expected a country were any thing can happen at any time...@Baba OBJ has said his mind what matters is what GOD wants for nigeria.....I want a country were one can walk with out any fear in ones heart.....most of this politicians has bias mind towards each other its well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thus: He said“;;;I am an old man and I’m enjoying what I’m doing now… And then you forget I am a farmer; I have to manage my farm.”)...@ I pray that all those old aspirant focus more on the farm or have one entrepreneurs skills, it would be the best...@so they can finally leave such position for stronger\\vibrant person.

      Delete
  3. My elders,brothers,sisters down to the deities,kings,queens,chiefs and chairmen of MPN. Yours truly greets thee! *bows @ your feets*
    *prostrates inside mud*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FACE OF MPN I missssssss u much welcme sis hope all is well

      Delete
    2. Face of Mpn, wer went thou? Gud to ave u back.

      Delete
    3. My peeepooo!!! I'm back for good *dusts seat @ the high table" where is Atinuke Bello? Please bring my bags in. Now what did I miss???!!

      Delete
  4. Same reason why I wouldnt vote him.....Endorsement indeed!! Thank God he didn't endorse Jona.....if he did, Jona has lost my confidence!
    Endorsement for naija no be free na!! If buhari wins, so he will put Obasanjo in prison after all the endorsement? Who's fooling who?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBJ is the number one problem of Nigeria. Backstabber oshi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least a backstabber will stand on his two feet to do the job....gej on the other hand is a snake, crawling on his belly

      Delete
  6. R u not an elder States man? Get solutions for d problems u spare headed n stop fooling usef. Endorsing Buhari n managing ur farm my ass, all dis politicians r one n d same. Juz playing mind games wt us, we wil see hw it ends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gbam!!! He's said it all and so shall it be. GMB all the way

    ReplyDelete
  8. OBJ should go and sleep, he is not the father of Nigeria! He will die one day, he is a selfish man, he doesn't want GEJ to use the 8yrs he used, stingy old man!.. He is a back-stabber , he calls himself the father of PDP, were he succeeded, now he has turned his back against them, simply bcus GEJ decided to act as the president we want and not a puppet in his hand! Nigerians don't fear OBJ again, neither do will believe in him! Old people don't own Nigeria alone, we all own it, they did their time, am very sure it is high time they leave us to decide the type of CHANGE we want,, Not an Old Man, who can't even give a 2min speech, if he enters, then we should be expecting the humiliation that befell mugabe (zimbabwe president).... I think. It is APC who need to give us a BETTER CHANGE!! #runs to Mercury

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obasanjo! so you know all this and you refuse Buhari during your time, OBJ you allowed sharia which gave birth to bokoharam during your time and we are dieing because of your mistake and you are telling nigerians to belong to one party and vote for the opposition party, all this your dubious manipulations when is going to stop!! Shameless! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obasanjo should stop sleeping with his sons wife before he can endorse anybody.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Note, you must not continuing to insult your parents on social network and mistaking them as politicians.OBJ made his point and not yours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obasanjo the cunny man....mshewwww

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321