Air Force men brutalize bizman, as Dame Jonathan visits Delta(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 27 February 2015

Air Force men brutalize bizman, as Dame Jonathan visits Delta(Photo)

A Warri-based businessman, Mr. Larry Otu, has called for investigation and justice into the brutality allegedly meted out on him by men of the Nigerian Air Force at the Osubi Airstrip, Warri, where security was beefed up over Dame Patience Jonathan’s visit to Delta State, yesterday.


Narrating his ordeal to Vanguard, Otu, Chief Executive Officer of LYM Consult, said he was at the airstrip to receive his technical partners from Canada when men from the Warri Air Force Unit stationed at the facility attacked him.He said:
 “It happened at about 9am, when our foreign partners arrived the airport and I was there to clear them at the Immigration desk. I drove to the gates to face interrogation from the Air Force men.
“One asked if I knew the President’s wife was coming today. I said yes, but that I have come to pick my foreign partners. He asked what I do for a living; I said I own the company being visited by our technical partners and he said
‘as small as you are?’
“He said okay, find me something. I said I cannot give you anything. So he ordered me to reverse my car and leave. He said I cannot drive in.
“I reversed my car, drove back to the main road and was trekking down to go in when a team of the force men, numbering about eight, pounced on me.”
Otu said his attackers dragged him from there to a point behind their caravan office at the airport and continued the beating, kicking, punching and hitting with their guns, adding it took the intervention of his manager who approached one of the officers before the assault was halted.

He said:
 “It turned out that my manager knew one of the Air Force officers at the airport. He ran in to tell him that it was his company’s chairman that was being manhandling.
“That was when the officer came and ordered them to stop and let me go. But before I was left with a battered, bloodied face, N200,000 was taken from my pocket by one of them.”
The victim called on relevant authorities to ensure justice by bringing the culprits to book.

He said:
 “I know the man who started it all and I know the one that took N200,000 from my pocket. We cannot continue to live in this kind of country. Justice must be done.”
When contacted, Commanding Officer at the 61 NAF Detachment of the Nigerian Air Force, Warri, Air Commodore, A. D. Dudusola, whose men assaulted the victim, said:
 “I was not present when it happened, but they said he was rude.
“Why must it be only him? That is the question that comes to mind. Others came to the airport, identified themselves properly and were allowed in.
“Nobody was touched, so he must have been rude.
“My brother, it is better to face other challenges than to face the worry that somebody came to the airport and blast himself, because it is not always written in somebody’s face. That is the truth.
“We can apologize to him later, but we had to do our job first so that somebody will not create problem for us.”

29 comments:

  1. Serious matta, only in Nigeria anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens in other country

      Delete
    2. You this Soji I hate all your comments here BC you always talk bulshit ......wish other country?

      Delete
  2. Eyaah such a pity awwwwww see d way his mouth has swollen up...kai but that's not fair to beat some one up like that and even some one stole his 200,000 naira?.....its well oh Naija my country

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope justice us served so others can learn....u don't use the uniform to terrorize people. It's so wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt like crying when I read that, how can the commander be saying he was rude? Because somebody is rude you will beat the person up.... .I swear you have not seen anything let your boys try such with another person and you will know what's up....foolish people

    ReplyDelete
  5. The matter should be investigated and justice meted out to the culprit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear no shaking, I've been meaning to correct u since but I noticed u have been corrected by a number of people but like to act hardened under the umbrella of sarcasm. Well, when people use "BTW", it means "By The Way" not "Between " u writing "btwn" shows u think itso between. U may be no shaking on mpn but u have an identity outside and u writing btwn here means u so same outside mpn. Save urself some embarrassment and stop acting ignorant. Btw is by the way not between ko. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This early morning??? u woke up with No Shaking "in between" you head? Kr kr krrrrr
      BTW is BTWN d 2 of u! lol

      Delete
    2. Lol. That's how annoying her "btwn" is especially cos she doesn't like to take correction

      Delete
    3. Na wa oh is ds a jamb or waec centre, I thot we were here 2 ave fun. Dont believe some pple actually take oda pples writing and spellings 2 heart. Btw nd Btwn is now y u r writing epistle. Pls stop taking pples mata 2 heart so u dont develop high BP.

      Delete
    4. Hmm luk huz tokin? Abi u don taya 2 carry Truth matta 4 yo shoulders? Free her abeg, its her turn!

      Delete
    5. Dear Ammy, this has nothing to do with heart ooo...I no even carry the matter for mouth sef. I just recalled and said it in the most cheerful beautiful way. The fact I wasn't sarcastic doesn't mean otherwise. And yes, many people think btw is between. I once thot so too but was corrected. And hehe, correcting her in fun Afterall dts how she corrects people too.

      Delete
    6. I agree with SG jor. Provost no shaking uses btwn in ignorance. SG. Is not the first to correct her, Belinda did and someone else. SG. Just chose to break down D difference between Btw and Btwn and no shaking should be excited she was corrected here not made fun of outside. Here, everybody dey carry everybody matter for head And that's the fun of a blog.

      Delete
  7. Nigeria Really... Protevtive agencies hurting us since 1900.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chai legodu ihe ha mere this fine man
    Omalicha nwoke mara mma dibe ya oh, o ga adi mma. Kpele

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sad. Even the commanding officer is trying to justify the brutality of his men.

    The man should just sue their ass in court.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She caused crisis in Rivers state bringing enmity between my governor and the president ! Now her aides brutalize a business man. He should call amnesty international -Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Only God kws wat dis country turning too

    ReplyDelete
  12. This man was only beaten up cos he refused to bribe ds corrupt officers and imagine their boss talking nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO, WHAT ABOUT HIS 200K THAT YOU TRAINED ROBBERS STOLE? SEEMS THEY WERE ACTING ON UR INSTRUCTIONS,,, GOSH! THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED.

    I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT,"I was not present when it happened, but they said he was rude.
    “Why must it be only him? That is the question that comes to mind. Others came to the airport, identified themselves properly and were allowed in.
    “Nobody was touched, so he must have been rude.
    “My brother, it is better to face other challenges than to face the worry that somebody came to the airport and blast himself, because it is not always written in somebody’s face. That is the truth.
    “We can apologize to him later, but we had to do our job first so that somebody will not create problem for us.” CAME OUT FROM THE MOUTH OF THAT TOUT- THE COMMANDING OFFICER".

    U ALL THAT PARTICIPATED AND YOU SUPPORTING THE EVIL YOUR BOYS DID WILL ALL DIE MYSTERIOUSLY IJN

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nigeria is jungle., even in ur own right, ur not Safe! This is why cameras r very gud in Airports!!!...mmmn ok, if u don hv/give me money, i will finish ur Ass today.; r they not well paid? Presidents wife is landing.., yeah i respect dat, nd she aint God., nd a gat to
    do ma tin too! Hope d guy will sue dem.
    African Giant ma Ass

    ReplyDelete
  15. Barbie doll✌️✌️27 February 2015 at 15:39

    I pity naija, wen will all this rubbish stop, the man refused to bribe and u beat him up, ontop of that took his 200k and u said he was rude? I just thank God and not from that country coz the things that are happening in naija eh only God can save people# bitch bye✋✋

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321