Why I flaunt my wealth on social media-Harrysong | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 25 January 2015

Why I flaunt my wealth on social media-Harrysong

Harry Song is one of those celebrities who flaunt their wealth on social media..From Cash,outfits,to his recently acquired hummer jeep.He explained his reason to Nigerian Tribune
I displayed the money I was paid for a show where I only performed for five minutes. It was one of the many good things God did for me last year. I am grateful to Him. I think it is a personal thing for me. If I flaunt my wealth on social media, I do it because I have got what to flaunt. I am not saying those who don’t display it don’t have. Sometimes you just want to appreciate God for what He has done for you and to encourage your fans, especially those who are going through some hard times that there is more to life to than what they are currently passing through."

23 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. U killing em Bro. But I heard that he's a yahoo boy. #fromaveryreliablesource

      Delete
  2. Na ur life,live it as u lyk. DJ Steltch,tanks for ur encouragement.,I rily appreciate it,God bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dumb stupid reason der are many ways 2 shw God ur apr8 nt flaunting it orphange homes are der,hospitals are der,prisoners are der,.Na u sabi jare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flaunt It Harrysing cause when you were selling fish nobody knew you.. I'll Do Even More when I Have to Encourage Someone..
    .
    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You encourage people by word of mouth and little assistance not by showing off.

      Delete
    2. However I Choose To Be an Encouragement To Someone, may not be Acceptable to you Brov, but just encourage sha..

      Delete
  5. It is no a good way. Flaunt money? Don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More like u want them to commit suicide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. This ain't encouragement. This is intimidation.

      Delete
  7. Ogbeni, there is no justification for flaunting wealth jor...Altruism breeds happiness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oga Harry encourage people by giving back, helping those in need, not flaunting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What ever ur life. Not my...ur money

    ReplyDelete
  10. SVC, choptize not.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harrysong go sleep, I believe it's childish, all these things na vanity, flaunt or not

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an annoying statement. When he faces hard time or sickness now,they will now turn to the public for money.oh life

    ReplyDelete
  13. you dey mad idiot..no be ya fault... see head like village masquerade...#GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  14. be grateful to God by giving back to the needy not showing it on instagram

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321