I wanted to commit suicide because I was Broke-Halima Abubakar | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

I wanted to commit suicide because I was Broke-Halima Abubakar

Remember when actress Halima Abubakar said she wanted to commit suicide after going into depression ? She has now opened up on the real reason she was in that state of mind..She was broke!She told Punch

She said,
“There were a lot of things that were wrong with me and led to my depression. I was angry, broke, people lied against me and they were also using my name to lie. I was deceived by the people I loved. I was seriously broke at the time and I had lots of responsibilities.
“There were many charity projects I was involved in and I was doing everything with my money. Everything just got to me at the same time and I felt fed-up. I wanted to kill myself because there was nobody to help me. It happened two years ago and it also occurred last year. I thank God I did not kill myself because I realised that nothing is worth it. I was upset with myself when I got back to my senses because the people you want to kill yourself for do not really care about you. It was a terrible phase in my life,” she said.
When asked why her boyfriend could not help her out, Halima said he compounded her case instead of helping out.She said..

“He was not helping matters. I wanted somebody that would listen and not say that I was lying or exaggerating the extent of what I was going through. Whenever I tell him I am sad, he wants to give me money but it is not all about money all the time.
“Yes, I said I was broke but it was not only about money. I was broken emotionally. If there is no hope, I feel I am broken. I needed a listening ear. The definition of broke is relative but Nigerians think it is only about money. Money was also involved. The first major problem I had was money; then I was also emotionally broken,” she said.

27 comments:

  1. MR EDDY said this Heat wan kill person o. I miss Harmattan.

    This babe ain't loyal. You were broken financially, all of a sudden you were emotional broke.
    Were u looking for a listening ear to fund the charity projects? Well, thank God u came back to ur senses.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  2. EDDY, for the 1st time u hit d nail straight... Thats d problem with Ladies, always tryna play a victim in all ramifications of life...how dey were molested, hrt broken bla bla bla zum zum zum...just say things so pple can give dem a sorry look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did she beg u of money?we all go through this,she is just being real..At least she funded a lot of charitable deeds.what gave you all here done?haters

      Delete
  3. Big shout out to. eddreamz, Obinna Ewi, Ugo, Dj, MR Steve, my swt Mpn mum (Belinda) , truth, Miss IMA, Sandra Bobby, No shaking, B sugar, Kemochyzy, rose p, Gina and all other MPN blog visitors. Thanks a whole lot for making MPN an E-family! Wish u all a lovely weekend. .. .. And remain blessed. *Peace*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eHuGz hun. Lovely weekend end 2 u 2. Pls stay out of trouble, no money 2 bail u out this time ok.

      Delete
    2. Lmfao. Hahaha. Yes ma'am!

      Delete
    3. Aww Eddie ur welcm, ur also a darn always lookn forward to ur comments.@Halima thank God for restoring ur sanity, but seriously u dnt rely on people to make u happy, invest n spend wisely n learn to shoulder d responsibility u can carry.

      Delete
    4. @eddywiz tnxs and remind blessed

      Delete
    5. Mwaaaaah! Av a lovely weekend too Eddy! As u Halima, I reserve my comment

      Delete
    6. 🙌🙌👋😘awww u re welcome.ve a lovely weekend bruv and easy on da drink pls@halimat at least u no commit suicide to God be d glory..surround urself with positive minded people n invest.just one charity is ok.u dont need to be involved in all charity works to prove u re a nice person to everyone n above all be prayerful

      Delete
    7. tnx deareeee happy weekend to u.

      Delete
  4. Thanks to God you did nt commit the shameful act ...moving on #KnowGodKnowPeace

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's hope 4 D'banj then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Suicide Was an Option, I Probably would have died Last Year, its God over Everything!!! @EDDY WIZ Your Head is there, Your Appreciated Brov, And Please Stop Using GOLD CIRCLE, upgrade to Durex!!
    .
    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tnk God u did nt die..God is the only friend that sticks closer than a broda!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tnk God u did nt die..God is the only friend that sticks closer than a broda!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eddy I sight you big time. Halima thank God today we are here today, suicide is never an option..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. suicide shud Neva b an option

    ReplyDelete
  11. .. d drama plenty sha...since it occurred last 2yrs and last year it myt occur dis year so prepare to visit a REHAB...

    ReplyDelete
  12. My own props is that where does all this Nollywood actresses get their money from? Becoz their guys are always broke and now halima was also broke, yet our Chika keeps renting helicopters and yatch all around the world

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her honesty, the rest are fake nollywood ppl .congrats halima

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321