I can die for Nigeria-Obasanjo | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 9 January 2015

I can die for Nigeria-Obasanjo

Former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, revealed he can sacrifice his life for Nigeria, but wouldn't do the same for any political party.

During a courtesy visit to his Hilltop residence in Abeokuta by the presidential candidate of the National Conscience Party, Dr. Martins Onovo.He said,
“My first pre-occupation is what is best for Nigeria. Nigeria first, party second and any other thing, third. I can sacrifice anything in the interest of Nigeria and I can sacrifice my own life for Nigeria.“I can’t sacrifice my life for any party’s interest but I’ll sacrifice my life in the interest of Nigeria.”
 Because people may come up and say Nigeria doesn’t belong to anybody, I believe that is a stupid saying. Nigeria belongs to all of us because anything that doesn’t belong to anybody, anything can happen to it. For me, Nigeria belongs to all of us and we are stakeholders in this country.
“Let me make my own position clear, I am a card carrying member of the PDP, because that is the party on which platform I became the President of this country.
“If what you’re trying to do is in the best interest of Nigeria and Nigerians accept and vote for you, who I am I not to accept you as President of Nigeria, I will. But in this your campaign, try to inform, woo and to convince the electorates but whatever may be the outcome of the election after you have done all that, once the election is free and fair and undisturbed, uninterrupted, then you have to accept the verdict of the people.”

30 comments:

  1. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Story for the gods.....
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Lol, so the gods are the ones you can tell cock and bull story, abi?

      Delete
  3. MR EDDY said.
    And BABA has spoken.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~wishes u new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baba its not that you can Die, is that you should Die.. So many people can't wait to hear Baba is Gone.. They can't wait at Alllllll.. So baba just do it like its nothing..
    .
    .
    .
    .Disclaimer:: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obasanjo is a man of his word and he has proved his love for this nation many times. I salute u baba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obasanjo can die for Nigeria? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prove it? Just enter a bus tell them you are going to samsibia forest in Borno. Mtcheww

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even PDP's God father knows his party isn't doing Nigeria any better..............but you wanting to die for Nigeria is a story you should keep and tell to the Next up coming generations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This man na better comedian

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol die na,cos naija is in a fix already

    ReplyDelete
  11. Baba, if you die now, you die early? Shio! IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dis Man is Funny are U the Messiah of Nigeria??? LoL Die oooooo can't wait to Hear TTG Of OBJ......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea why cant he? He has benefited most from Nigeria - one time head of state and two time president of the republic

    ReplyDelete
  14. When u are not Our LORD JESUS CHRIST?......hmmmmmm if u die wht difference does it makes...Naija go better soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ever since I saw the video on the history of Nigeria, titled "NAIJ" i began to respect this man. I won't blame him because he was among those that suffered for this country to be where it is. He's only protecting what he suffered for. many of his colleagues died in the struggle. The man has seen a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It will only take God's grace for dis country to get back on track, dey say one thing n act differently.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. obj don reign/old enough! he is not a gud grandfather",from iyabo his daughters mouth.; he should hv been enjoying his Pension time wit grandkids...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321