I am not a Gangstar..I'm too cool for that- Phyno | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 25 January 2015

I am not a Gangstar..I'm too cool for that- Phyno

Phyno has said people should not call him a gangastar because he is not .He said he only said he was gangsta last year because of the viral picture which many mistook him for kissing Kcee..According to Tribune, he said
“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could not have been involved in something like that. The fact is that, I am not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing.  People say I am gay. That’s laughable because these same people reported some time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the people are happy about what they read, I am happy too”.
Incase you missed the viral photo ..see below..He said he was just whispering in Kcee's ear


26 comments:

  1. Yeah not a gang star, but a bleach star...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mumu he did not bleach he has always been like that since I knw him in Enugu
      Even his sister has his kinda eyes
      Don't say what u don't knw

      Delete
    2. Bleach u said? What will you say to Sean teazle?..mind you, serious minded igbo men like Phyno don't bleach ok..have known him way back from Enugu,he's got beautiful flawless skin,if you see any of his sisters,u will understand what am talking about..

      Delete
    3. If you look at the colour of his eyes, you will know that it's goes with the fairness of his skin. Have an aunt who shares the same physical features.

      Delete
  2. Phyno my lover don't mind dem they will always talk..bt don't 4get I rilly love u and ur music#kisses#hugs#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U better start channelling ur love towards me. Cus I can sing better than he can. And av got 55 piecing on my ears and he has just 4.so think twice.

      Delete
    2. Eddy u ehnnnnn make u let her hubby catch u.....lol

      Delete
    3. Taaaaa Eddy! I will not hv tht old expired cago as a daughter in law. Did she put scales in yo eyes?

      Delete
  3. Show some love please. thats my guy phyno nwanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat picture pass me cos it seems dey were kis...m@ls,don't corrupt me,am just coming from church joor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyno you rep rap nation and doing pretty well. Continue to churn out the best of songs

    ReplyDelete
  6. In as much as I believe him, that picture looks like a kiss. An intimate PDA especially with the hand position. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the camera angle that makes it seem like they are kissing. Funny thing is, I women display such hand position, nobody would think lesbian.

      Delete
    2. Besides , if they were really kissing the people surrounding them would have been shocked to say the least.

      Delete
  7. Tho his dress sense ...#gangsta but #phyno is a cool dude ...#Udo✌️✌️

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK..you're not a gang star..noted#GiftedDiva#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nwanne...gba ha nkiti...ndi ufu anya...ndi nko...nwanne julu ajulu...onwedi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let them talk ooo.. Na dem get their mouth. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. if phyno is gay what is denrele ?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321