I didn't rape her..She Was a heartbroken Woman"-Stephanie Okereke's Brother tells his own side of the story | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

I didn't rape her..She Was a heartbroken Woman"-Stephanie Okereke's Brother tells his own side of the story

Last onth, Daniel Okereke was arrested for allegedly raping a Unilag student ..She claims he tied her up, beat her and raped her .(Here)This is his own version of what happened...Read the press release below

"It took me a while to react to these baseless allegations about my good self because I had to investigate to know if it was truly me they were referring to or someone was impersonating me. I wouldn’t have responded but for the numerous innocent readers who may have been misled by this untrue publications which was never verified before going public. I thought that balanced reportage had to do with getting both sides of the story. What happened between me and my estranged friend was a case of a woman who claimed she was heartbroken because she discovered I am in a very serious relationship.

She flared up when she realized and started demanding that I must settle her since I was not taking her seriously not to talk of marrying her. She demanded for two million naira (N2m) and a Toyota Yaris car as settlement else she would scandalize my name and that I know I wouldn’t want that since according to her I come from a popular and wealthy background. I took it as one of those empty threats until I now read about this complete sham about my good self.
How can someone say you were beaten up by seven (7) guards before canal knowledge of you prevailed? Someone who claimed she was sick? She must be a female wrestler in the WWE (The World Wrestling Entertainment) for such measures to be required before a strong tall guy like me will need to force her to have canal knowledge of her. Someone who claimed she was raped could also muscle out strength to destroy my properties in front of the so alleged seven guards? If I were a nobody would she be priding in saying I allegedly raped her? I know that the thought of possessing me is your dream but you didn’t need to go this shameless way.
Those that may have advised you to do this (if any) gave you the worst advice ever because you can’t have me through cheap blackmail. Let me make it crystal clear that there was never a case of rape nor assault. I have decided not to reveal more shocking details on this sad episode because her family initiated peace moves towards mine and I strongly believe in the biblical saying “to err is human but to forgive is divine”. In a country where people can use some sections of the media to publish unverified stories of even the highest offices in the land, then who am I to bother if such crude treatment is meted out to a rising star like me. Must we continue to destroy our very best because we have a very few media platforms that are willing tools to be used. This is sad and unkind.

Why will they want to bring in a respected elder stateswoman Prof. Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke, OON, into an issue where the alleged accused is an adult who should take full responsibility of his actions and in-actions. A woman who worked tirelessly day and night to develop the Nigerian Capital Market and by extension the Nigerian economy which in turn put food on the tables of millions of Nigerians and beyond. During her tenure as the DG of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, the Capital Market was bountiful and prospered as never before. She is an institution in this country and should please not be dragged into trivial issues like this. She should be respected as such.
Thank you all for doing so.

I appeal to those sections of the media that publish unverified stories to please verify before going public because they have the tools to make or mar peoples’ images. I hope that all the respected media sources that publicized this untrue story will be kind enough to do a retraction. God bless you as you do so. I thank all those that called me and sent text messages and said we know you did not do those things. I also thank those who do not know me that said negative things about me, and the reasons are obvious – they do not know me. My humble advice to them is not to thrive on hearsay but facts because it is me today; no one knows whose turn it might be tomorrow. Thank you for reading. God bless us all and Merry Christmas.


Signed..
PRINCE DANIEL OKEREKE

50 comments:

  1. And where is he reporting from? Prison or at the comfort of his abode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. R u just talking? Y didn't u talk all d wile? My own is just for ladies to b careful wit guyz especially does dat date guys cos of dier moni.d grass is not alwaz grin @d oda side and all dat glitters is not gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just a Frame up story it a pure Lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy is one proud mudafucker. God punish you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you OK? You think God will listen to you? Insulting people and call God at the same time.............mpaaa

      Delete
    2. Belinda where v u been since 2day..na wa o hope u r ok?

      Delete
    3. I've been out the whole day mi luv...got bck late now i have to recover 4 d lost time.

      Delete
  5. The guy has been released since on bail
    This is a pure lie. How will she blackmail you to give her 2 million naira and car? To do what with the car when she is under her parents. Tell that to the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its Nigeria...what do you expect? If it were Vizzy, Finest or Emeka, i tell u they would bury them alive in jail.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belında, granny arurala! ele Ebî ıno nka mbge? Udo diri gi..

      Delete
    2. @SVC sorry i forgot to mention your name in the list of nobodies!

      Delete
    3. U got me all sick and worried about u. 😕😑😢

      Delete
    4. Awwwwww my pikin so sweet of you.. *crying, come here Mcwahhhhhhhhh

      Delete
    5. Lmfao.. It's OK na. U wan use kiss pill my forehead?.

      Delete
    6. Lmfao.. It's OK na. U wan use kiss pill my forehead?.

      Delete
  7. Story for Obatala! Shameless mofo.. IT Ä°Åž WELL

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brouhaha has just begun...Men who rape ladies should be served the same meal...strip them butt-naked and have a Rhino rape them anally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abeg Emeh,this guy has a name. Y'all need to leave Steph in peace. The rapist has attained the age of accountability for his actions.
    Meanwhile, his excuses aren't making any sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofcoz he has a name "Daniel Okereke" who happens to be the brother of Stephannie Okereke..

      Did you say anything on the post "More Details on House maid who abducted bosses' 2 kids in Lagos" ? Did you notice it stated that the kids were nephews to Kate Henshaw?

      If this guy had found found a solution to stop your uncle BH you wouldn't be saying what you are saying now......
      Anyway i don't blame you, you want to comment........., ok naa comment!

      Delete
  10. As usual, they closed the big mouths of the police force with money! I don't even know what to say about this country

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abeg Emeh,this guy has a name. Y'all need to leave Steph in peace. The rapist has attained the age of accountability for his actions.
    Meanwhile, his excuses aren't making any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmmm.let. Am speechless and perplexed. Don't even know whom to believe.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ™THAT EDOBOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr. Liar/rapist...story for the goddess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Story for d gods,liar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the story no just make sense

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bloody liar,....d story dey like lies sef

    ReplyDelete
  17. So what happened that day nigga.Did you have sex or nah? Did she go there to collect the 2m and car or nah? How did she start destroying your property fool?

    ReplyDelete
  18. This guy shd b in jail Bt naija my country do things the opposite way

    ReplyDelete
  19. But dis same guy agreed to raping her saying it was the devils work abi na bloggers form their own story #just saying tho

    ReplyDelete
  20. I believe this guy . If I may ask what is rape , on what ground can rape be committed. , where can rape be commit. I believe the girl is not saying the true hw can someone pick u from ur hostel to his house to come and rape u "HABA"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOLONZOOOO! Google will help you on the definition........
      So you dont know that even husbands rape their wives? Anyway, even if she went to his house, if she says NO to sex, then it should be NO. He should not force himself to her just because he bought her ice cream..

      Delete
    2. Solonzo stop talking like a rapist. You sound like one right now. Change.

      Delete
    3. Don't crucify me ooo , though am not a jury here ,the guy just take advantage of her ni . but to say the fact there is benefit of doubt that the girl is aristol on campus who need to put her head in shame and her family . According to a report this girl have being going to his house often .I condemn the act of rape and to stop the causes of rape

      Delete
  21. emeh u are looking for trouble ooo. Stephanie already said u shouldn't bring her name to the matter again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Story story, story.
    Once upon a time, time time.
    There lived a rapist, who agreed to raping someone then ten years later, he comes to give us another story.
    What is the moral of this story?
    Ans: All na BS!
    Nigga, I hope you are not expecting us to accept this your nonsense serere!

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  23. This guy raped the girl, see the stupid my good sef he repeated,it gave him sway cos he knows he is not good so he's reassuring himself,ugly fool

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rape?? So na wetin dey reign this days abi...Why is it that pple dont believe Men story when it comes to sex? This guy or the lady story is of no interest to me...the police should be able to tell the truth through investigations..but its unfortunate..we have thugs and riffraffs as policemen..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ok nah.wo do we blive nw n u had to wait til nw.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Rape is a terrible thing, but is a pity many rapists get away with the crime here in Nigeria. I think this guy is guilty

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321