31 dead as Twin Bomb Explosions Rock Jos | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday, 11 December 2014

31 dead as Twin Bomb Explosions Rock Jos

According to AFP,government officials have confirmed 31 dead as a bomb blast rocked Jos central market this evening.The bombing reportedly took place around Mr Biggs roundabout on Ahmadu Bello Way.. 
A double bombing Thursday in the central Nigeria city of Jos killed at least 31 people near the site where a similar attack in May killed 118 people, the state government told AFP.
"The bodies recovered so far are 31 but rescue workers are at the scene and the figures may change," said Pam Ayuba, the spokesman for area Governor Jonah Jang.
 Sigh!!


21 comments:

  1. Ewu ooooooo.. Kilode fi BH na????

    .
    .
    .
    .
    Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boko haram, what crime has Nigeria and Nigerians committed to deserve sleepless nights? Make una rest na

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am sorry for Nigeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Na so my brother....

      Delete
    2. You people should fear God o!
      Rip to the dead.

      Delete
  5. Only God will save this country

    ReplyDelete
  6. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Naija don tire me i swear.....
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every evil doer will never go un-punished

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jos has been on their list for so long now they ve carried out their wicked act.may God send his wrath on this boko haram people ijn .may they be punished with plaque ijn

    ReplyDelete
  9. am not surprised,it now like normal phenomenon.........may God heal the wounded and grant the souls of the dead eternal rest....

    ReplyDelete
  10. AM so Greatful to Almighty God, I was suppose to be at the same terminus this evening But I can just explain what Held me back. BABA GOD THANK U for Ur Faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tank God fr ur life,may their soul Rip...cos am short of word.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank U jesus for serving My Life Today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are not security conscious of their lives.Why do they still gather in crowded places knowing fully well that bh always target their preys in large gatherings?It cant keep happening in other region except in the north.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eh! Chineke! Where are you, don't leave your children, have mercy on us, make this stop father. RIP to the dead

    ReplyDelete
  15. God come and save your People... For latest news update Visit www.silvertuke.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  16. All this will change wen Jona leaves but as usual, he doesn't give a shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change?? These pple want a Muslim as Nigeria president...They Dont care whether he's competent or not..as long he's a Muslim and a northerner...Everything Jonathan!! Nigerians experts in blaming....
      *Mr Famous*

      Delete
  17. not new,we r use t it,God hv ur way

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321