"I don't have fake boobs or Butt"-Amber Rose goes topless in raunchy shoot for Oyster Magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 6 December 2014

"I don't have fake boobs or Butt"-Amber Rose goes topless in raunchy shoot for Oyster Magazine

 Amber Rose is drop-dead-sexy for her new shoot with Oyster magazine .The 31 year old said

"'I feel sexiest when I'm naked.'I'm all natural. I don't have fake boobs or a fake butt.'
 On what she can't take in a relationship
I never want to be asked 'to have a 3some. I don't share,'.
When asked what she learned from her previous relationships,she said
 'Not to give too much of myself...Save some for just me.'


27 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This nudity every whr now is boring abeg, am tired of seeing it already. Make them switch to a newer trend mbok

      Delete
  2. I guess this is a way of consoling herself. Whatever Amber, just do u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, Nudity is the order of the day now.. I pray some new year resolutions will come with it...!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Start by praying for Kim Trashdashain!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hmmmm!! Abeg na who get chewing stick here, I need it badly.. Una Good morning.

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    a journey of a thousand mile Begin's with T-FARE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTH! feel sexy when u're naked? So why did u bother buying ol the clothes u have? Its not even sexy when everythin is ol out.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going topless is now a Normal thing.. For latest news update Visit www.silvertuke.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  7. shape of all, u got it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hahahaha! The "afari koloba" threw me off balance. When last did I hear that thing? This Maryam sef,big agbaya!

      Delete
  9. Whatever...
    Nice bod tho..but u still look like a boiled egg..! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Front nd back r real, wow...Gadamn pretty nice Ass. Lovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. The hunter still trying to capture its prey...hehehehehehehe. Using every available means and trick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U now regret the 3some u had with Kanye n Kim coz yrs later,they are married.Btwn I'm still sexier

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sexy mama...Trying to tell your ex that you still gat game too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Celebrities nd their life styles

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321