Dencia shows off hot lingerie bod | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 8 December 2014

Dencia shows off hot lingerie bod

 After spending her day Volunteering with the National council of Jewish women,Dencia stripped down to her lingerie as she prepared to jet out of LA to Paris..

Sexy lady..
See her volunteer pics below

This has to be my best Sunday this year.I got to talk to over 200+ kids and their parents,I really enjoyed connecting with these people,I spoke to great grand mothers who came to get toys & clothes for their kids,I got to give them what I thought the kids will like.Watching over 2000+ people get clothes,toys etc made me realize there's nothing better than giving to the needy.Big s/o to the National council of Jewish women for organizing this event & I am grateful for this opportunity.

23 comments:

  1. Is she now Jewish or wat? Yea it's awaz gud to give to d needy most especially dis season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart of Gold u have dearest. Good bless you
    Wish to see her naked, full front, especially the boob$!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda, please what's your sexual orientation?

      Delete
    2. Rabbi, y such a question?
      *wondering.......

      Delete
  3. Her Chest to waist to Ass ratio is unbelievable.i need to meet her Dr,she looks perfect and beautiful and I like that she is out there helping people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want her skin tone.Are you guys sure this girl bleached?no way it is perfect I don't care if you say she used filters because filters can't unify you like this na.i want what she used please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you finished using it, please pass it to me!

      Delete
  5. oooh shettttt!!!....i want Dencia!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she has finally won me over. She has a good heart after all. I love philanthropy

    ReplyDelete
  7. After serving people she goes back to showing nakedness. Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful in this fake skin....#herChoice

    ReplyDelete
  9. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This babe fine pieces i swear...
    *GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA*
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. Morning Bliss...............Good hrt

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's too dark I can't see her

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chai belinda u want to c wat a felo girl like u looks like chai diaris god o wetein u wan c her boobs for gay tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curiosity, she looks interesting! Wat gay things? Um not gay/lesbian abeg, wash that your mind!

      Delete
  13. Why all these Cameroon bleached up babes get very full natural lips? Google or check out the other one called Irene Major (ex model & married to a Canadian billionaire) who just declared eloquently on Tv that she bleached all her black ' cause she felt more prettier.
    Na low self esteem or what? I will pick up some psychology courses to understand their minds. Dia ris God...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321