Seyi Shay records track at "Diddy's House" in New York(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 14 November 2014

Seyi Shay records track at "Diddy's House" in New York(Photos)


 Seyi Shay is currently recording a song at Pdiddy's 321 studio in New York.
"This is just ONE of the Grammy plaques in #diddyshouse I am so inspired...: All night studio session at #321 the place we call #diddyshouse @iamdiddy, with my positive award winning talented like maddd musical genius angel @musicmanty . @swissbeats is missing from this pic 😒. What a legendary pair! ! Can't believe we finished at 7am 😴"
I know it's going to be murda



23 comments:

  1. nice one...she should feature him as well...


    #GodblessNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Seyi God bless ur hustle

    ReplyDelete
  3. After hyping she will release crusade song for us to download. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naija gat people with. Gud talent ohhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one girl,can't wait, I love her songs

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not bout the song but the.connect. God bless ur hustle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your song has to be good and the production a world class before you can get the connection and God's blessing.

      Delete
  7. More success to her musical career............

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ 1st pix, Wonder How you Will pose if u if u win grammy...

    ¤¤LAG BOIC¤¤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets hear it girl! Dont disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope it becomes a hit!I want ladies to step up in the industry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gave her the hookup now Tiwa is disturbing me to hook her up to 50cent

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only help I can do is to download the song and shuffle my playlist if I get to listen to it den datz her luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice one...IT Ä°Åž WELL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Seyi, she's got real talent

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hardwork pays. Sure is going to be a monster hit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not her power dear is all abt God.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321