"It hurts when people call me gay; I have a girlfriend'-Benson Okonkwo | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

"It hurts when people call me gay; I have a girlfriend'-Benson Okonkwo

 Actor Benson Okonkwo has reacted to insinuations he's gay. He told Punch.
"Most times, when I grant interviews to blogs, the subject is always twisted out of context. Most of those commenting on those blogs would say that I am gay. Maybe, it is because of the roles I have played in some movies.”They should understand that I am only acting and the roles have nothing to do with my personality. I get embarrassed when people mistake the part I play in a movie for reality and call me a gay. And to think that I have always said that I am not gay! It really hurts.”. “I am not bothered by what people are saying about me. To be honest with you, if I felt that the comments were a big problem to me, I would have stopped granting interviews long ago. What my critics don’t know is that I have a steady girlfriend. But I won’t talk about her. I don’t like to talk about my private life,”

31 comments:

  1. Lol. *Takes my seat with a cup of coffee and wait for the comments*.... U don buy market today.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This guy again, go to gayinwood pls

      Delete
    2. Benson Bleaching things....u jst seeking atention

      Delete
  2. That gold will get you arrested one day! Dont say i ddnt tell you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a Gf does not exempt u 4rm being gay.. U are one bro deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going bk 2 sleep, cant wake up wit ur news kai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benson again? May b d way u portray ur gay roles is actually d reason it's assumed ur one, but I really dnt care. I only have issue wt u portraying ursef as d sexiest man in Nollywood, as in eeyyy e dey pain die. Happy weekend my dearest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahahaha
    Thank God its punch nd not vanguard again...nd who are the bloggers that this mofo is granting interviews to biko!! It hurts you when they call u gay yet u are not bothered about wat people say?? *Smh* I give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dis gay guy again, guy go sleep abeg.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guy be proud of what you are and stop hiding from it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't just think you are gay but a dirty bleaching boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate it wen guys bleach! Stop bleaching cos its showin on ur face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bleached puppy *bella*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let dis guy give it a rest he isn't important to me.. Wc blog? Wc interview?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It hurts very much then u are not bothered? What are u saying mister

    ReplyDelete
  16. It might just be an apocryphal story about Benson.

    ReplyDelete
  17. U r a gay and u kw it stop pretending

    ReplyDelete
  18. You need to 'rebrand' yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Sorry man buy yu cause it urself.... "GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA"
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why do u like giving this guy so much attention tho? Uer probably d only blogger who gives him dat much attention

    ReplyDelete
  21. Emeh, I am beginning to suspect you with this guy o! What is it na? Why must you force feed us with gist about this guy? Who cares if he is gay or has a girlfriend? Woreva...

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  22. Emeh, say the truth, you're crushing on this bleached intersex...probably explains why you post stories about him every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I knw he is not gay but a big fag. Shikenahh

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321