Femi Kuti Rubbishes 'DNA test" reports,says story is 8 years old | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 30 November 2014

Femi Kuti Rubbishes 'DNA test" reports,says story is 8 years old

 This week, there was a viral report that Afro Beat Maestro Femi Kuti revealed he recently did a DNA test and found out two of his 5 kids were not his,prompting him to return the kids to their mother...He took to twitter to express his displeasure over the issue and said it was 8 years old..In some tweets which have been deleted, he said
 “I live with my children and those that know me know how much I love them.It’s someone trying to be mischievous cause they know the love I have for my children and r trying hurt me.”And the story is 8years old.I don’t need that kind of news to make me famous. My music does enough for me and I’m content.I didn’t grant an interview. My management is taking the matter up 
More below


14 comments:

  1. "This bloggers no well oo",, I like that part, he handled it maturedly, I never believed the story anyway..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He even looks older than 46yrs old. Eyin Aye!!!!

      Delete
  2. Bloggers u better b careful. U guys should stop rushin out stories cos u want 2 sell. Enoff is enoff 4 d wise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs and reports! The way the story went viral, one would have thought it was a recent news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Femi is a lover of children. He also adopted some children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @chief olusoji, y ddn't u say dat initially? Huh?

      Delete
  5. And our pretty Emeh carried it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na today....naija bloggers 70 percent of them na "copy and paste" without check the authenticity of the content or how true it is........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you live with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emeh, try 2 very b4 posting naaa, have u forgotten so soon that our Face Of MPN almost robbed our fellow BVs a sum of $1500 in broad day light? Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa, i tire 4 her oo, Face Of MPN abeg next time make u consult me, i have a better format for these kind'athingz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The guy retract his paternity scandal against his wife to save his marriage.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321