Emmanuel Adebayor reportedly ejects mum from mansion,accuses her of witchcraft | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 21 November 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor reportedly ejects mum from mansion,accuses her of witchcraft

Togo captain Emmauel Adebayor is said to have have ejected his mother madam Alice Adebayor from the US$ 1.5million he bought for the family.It is reported that he is at logger-heads with his relatives who he accused of doing rituals against him.He accuses the mum of using "Juju" against him , to end his career
 Adebayor’s cousin Margaret told Peace FM Power Sports
“For the past six years Adebayor has rejected his mother and his immediate family whilst doing charity outside on the premise that our mother is a witch,We have been thinking of his future as a footballer and did not want this issue out in the media but it is becoming too much.As at now, our mother is selling polythene bags, padlocks and other things on the border (Ghana/Togo frontier). Our mother has not seen him for more than a year and he rejects her calls anytime...our mother is not calling him for his money; she just wants to see him because she loves him very much..
Could you believe Adebayor ordered his machomen to sack our mother and his own mother from a house he built in Togo claiming she is a witch? (Continue)
As we speak our mother lives in an apartment rented by our junior brother, Kola Adebayor, who currently lives in Germany.My mother weeps bitterly about the issue every day.  Anytime his mother or any of us (his close relatives) call and he realizes, he will quickly cut the call. “I personally supervised the building of his house in Trassaco and he gave us an apartment in the house. But all of a sudden he changed his attitude towards us, one afternoon his machomen came to drive us away from the house.”
Adebayor however denied the allegations although he admitted his relationship with his family has been severed.He told Peace Fm
"Obviously I'm not a pastor, I am a footballer so I cannot point out a witch. I never sacked my mum from the house; she decided to leave the house...But how am I going to be in touch with my mum if my mum is the one telling everyone that my work will not go forward, so I will just be on my side and do my thing. They should stop talking talking, they should stop doing Juju on me; they should leave me alone...The one talking there and calling herself my sister I bought a house in East Legon for $1.2m...can you imagine that sister went to rent the house without my knowledge?" 
According to the former Arsenal star for this issue to be resolved, he called them about a year ago when his brother died and told them to stop going to juju people and sit down at home.
"They don't listen to me so I don't know how to solve this now,They shared my houses, they shared my cars, they say if he dies this car is for you, this house is for you, can you imagine? Right now they don’t need money...If they claim I am not looking after my mother, we are seven and so why can’t the rest do it?
“Ask my sister Margaret whether I did not build them a house in East Legon, and what happened to it? I bought my younger sister Lucia a car worth $35,000, where is it?If they want the issue resolved they should stop spreading the news and let’s meet to resolve it but they aren’t willing to do so.

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I understand his pain...sm family can be xo annoying...

      Delete
  2. Ha! Who is saying the truth and who is lying here? None of my biz anyway,family matter should be settled in private not public,wish them all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abeg ooo I no fit play that kind play wt my mum. #love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family affairs should be settled privately not the other way round

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loool @ witchcraft tinz. They should just settle it within themselves. I don't see any reason why they will notify the public about their family problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family that stays together lives together. Emmanuel and his relations please resolve this matter as quickly as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family ish...just take care of you mother no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it ends amicably. There is nothing like family.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. huh? They shud settle their ish privately biko!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tins we hear about,pls no mata wat,blood is thicker dan water,so solve ur differences amicably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emmanuel,God is with us..ur mum gave birth to u,watched u grew up and became a star she didn't witch u,is it now? Hmmmmmm take it easy oh..the love of a mother is nothing to be compared with oh

      Delete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Mehn, i so much love my mum that i can never do such thing abeg...... "GLO BRING 3G TO KONTAGORA"
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wen she d pamper u from toddler to adult, she no b witch. Now wee she 4 ripe the fruit of her labor, she is label as witch. What a life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If this story is true,to have ejected ur mum from the house not an option,no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They should settle themself than bringing their family issue in public

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my mom so much....I really don't understand how people can be beefing with their mother, unless its proven beyond doubt that she's èvil nd wicked. All the same I hope they settle their differences cos they are family!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Derz no family dat doesn't ave conflict but d way u n manner u settle it, is wat makes u a man. I'm sure money is d main reason, but calling ur mama names n throwing her out of d house is really uncalled for.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Family is first, after God. Family issues are strictly private. This is not good, at all.

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  18. God help them to resolve their differences..

    ReplyDelete
  19. They should just let him be! Obviously he has his own reasons (as stated in this post), its just that he has money that's why they are making a big deal out of it, and i know sometimes parents can be such a pain, they get jealous because they cant control you anymore... He said he did not say his mom is a witch!
    When time comes they will settle it. Allow the man to enjoy his money..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You spoke my mind.....some mothers are terrible immediately they cant control their son again. ...my motherinlaw is a good example....if you see how she will say stuffs that if a strangers says; you will stone him to death instanyly....it only take grace of God not to call her witch...imagine a mother telling her son to dash neigbours money each time he comes around...my hubby felt thats not a wise idea to be dolling out cash to neigbours of the mum at each visit. ...you need to hear my motherinlaws response....."is it because you now have a good job thats why we cant tell you what's right???Its very easy to get Job and is much more easier to lose the job o"....so tell me if you call such mother wishing for her son to loose his job a witch....what offence has one commited?.....I tell you some mothers are actually witches

      Delete
    2. yeaa!i agree with u Njoloza,i've also have what u just said in mind that that sometimes ur parents could be so annoyed that u have been too nice to outsider's thereby forgetting them and so the only way they think they could control ur mind so u can lov and spend for them more is by goin to the native herbalist witch doctor's,and people should not forget that Adebayor has his informants that like him within the family who will still secretly tell him evrything!they're all bunch of greedy and ungrateful members of family particularly the big mouthed one that called the radio station.afterall they're all the lineage of yoruba ancestory so the possibility of juju making is 99% obvious!
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
  20. Famıly fırst. They should solve the Issue prıvately not in public.. It will surely end ın praıse.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  21. This Adebayo is Hallucinating , Jst imagine saying your own mother dt brought u up feed u, an all that is now a witch....Man wake up ...noone like mother.....If not 4 her wil u be wer u are tody?

    ReplyDelete
  22. No matter any Family Problem, don't forget ur mother..,man.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This matter is very delicate. Some of you leaving comments here don't even know what's up. Family matter like this is not even for public discussion. The matter is too dirty

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321