"I will still kiss Fred Amata even if he is with a woman"-Ibinabo Fiberesima | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 8 March 2014

"I will still kiss Fred Amata even if he is with a woman"-Ibinabo Fiberesima

The AGN president & Fred Amata who have one daughter together are rumoured to be enemies especially after he moved on to another woman..She told punch
I can never ignore Fred. Even if he is with a woman, I will go and kiss him. I will never disrespect him. Even if I am with a man, I must always walk up to him and greet him. Some people wouldn’t do that. I have seen people who got separated and divorced and they don’t speak to each other in public, I will never do that. Even if we had quarrelled before the event, I would still walk up to him and greet him.
On marriage...
 When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-up now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.
A photo of their daughter below


15 comments:

  1. Fred just vomit himself here.... Beautiful gal......
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  2. But this Ibinabo is one hot chick..... She is so fucking hot....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endtimes jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will still kiss him for what?Ashawo woman with 3 kids from different fathers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm y dd dey even break up sef?
    She probably will marry anoda woman's hubby soon..smh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanity ibinabo and fred + one kid

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4kids not 3kids,shes got 3 grown boys and a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4kids not 3kids,shes got 3 grown boys and a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hian! Stop exposing little kids. IB is prettier now with age. I didn't quite like her when I was younger. Let her chill off joor. Na my turn to marry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very risky if he has a gurl.....

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321