We Still Talk"-Khloe Kardashian opens up on split with French Montana | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

We Still Talk"-Khloe Kardashian opens up on split with French Montana

Despite splitting up in September, Khloe reveals that French Montana would feature in "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons." reality show. When asked by USweekly if that wasn't awkward , she said 
It doesn't bother me at all. I think it's cute."I love memories...and I still talk to him. There's no bad blood or anything.I think it's cool, and I like that people get to see a part of our relationship,I think people are so quick to judge...and I don't think it's fair to judge people by appearance or what you think you know about them.We went to South Africa in the first episode.I had so much fun, and I really love how...we were only there for like 48 hours, but he planned so many things. I might be like, 'Ah, I need some time to let my jet lag kick in.' I like that he pushes me to do things that I probably wouldn't do."
Sounds like she was really into him..

20 comments:

  1. After f**cking him and collecting dat dirty wrangler jeep u decided to leave him. The Kardashains aint loyal atall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for her
    janeofodile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mcteww. Story for the God's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am back from D bAY(dubai) thats wat we call it.emeh,am sendin my pitures soon and some gifts for the boys here*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why's is that guy covering his nose? Khloe mess? Fine girl dey mess?
    No more Kourtney and kim takes Miami? Kim K no get time again. LoL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao, ur funny like hell maryam.

      Delete
    2. @maryam, my babe no dey mess. Fine girls dn't fart, if any girl does dat she must b d dirty n ugly ones lyk maryam olaide

      Delete
    3. Seriously May???????? Ur hilarious

      Delete
  6. is her cup of tea. **miss lewisky **

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright. It's all good 2 know. Memories are always good to rekindle !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whatever floats her boat... IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  9. good for them...


    #GodblessNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea true love never dies

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Like play like play this babe go enter menopause, make she no go do marry or even drop pikin....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. this my fav kadarshian is jst wired to feel fd good times.... she realy does not brood 4 long...my kind of person

    ReplyDelete
  13. Khole move on and forget that bee.

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  14. That relationship was clearly a joke..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321